The pie charts illustrate the average percentage of three different ingredients in normal U.S. meals

Amberkkkk 1 / -  
Ielts Test Writing Task 1 (150 words)

The pie charts illustrate the average percentage of three different ingredients in normal meals which are consumed in the USA. As can be seen in it, the sodium and saturated fat are in a large proportion in dinner, and the added sugar accounts for the majority of snacks.

It is worth attention that people consume sodium and saturated fat about 43% and 37% respectively in dinner. Moreover, the added sugar has 42% in snacks. The sodium and the saturated fat have something in similarities, it is around 15% to 20% in snacks, around 15% in breakfast, and around 25% to 30% in lunch. The biggest difference between the added sugar and the two other elements lies in that it is only 19% in lunch and 23% at dinner. The figures lead us to know that people in the USA have a different portion of sodium, saturated fat, and added sugar in their meals.

ksssh 1 / 2  
Nice explanation, but I would recommend why Americans consume high added sugar during snacks and sodium and saturated fat during dinner. Also include what will be the solutions to decrease unhealthy nutrients.
There are 3 pie charts presented. Therefore, the paragraph presentation for this report should fall under the 4 paragraph category covering:
- Information paraphrase + Trending statement
- Chart 1 + comparisons within the chart
- Chart 2 + Comparisons
- Chart 3 + Comparisons
- Chart 4 + Comparisons

As you can see, you have written 153 words, but you failed to present a proper analysis and comparison discussion based on the 3 given images. You did not refer the reader to how many chars were presented, what the measurements were based on, and what the pie cuts represent (meals). Overall, this report does not present a fully analyzed study of the image. You also failed to deliver the proper summary information and trending statement. There is also a big problem with the format presentation of your report. You did not really apply too much effort in the writing of this report. Your report is rushed and little informative in terms of the reader's understanding of your writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / The pie charts illustrate the average percentage of three different ingredients in normal U.S. meals