The pie charts below show the percentage of time working adults spent on different activities

hanaaa 1 / -  
The pie charts below show the percentage of time working adults spent on different activities in a particular country in 1958 and 2008. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

You should write at least 150 words.

The pie chart illustrates different activities that propotion of time working adults spent on between 1958 and 2008. Overall, people tend to spent more time on working in 2008 than 1958 that goingout and sleeping were prioritized by almost adults. Firtsly, the propotion of working timing in 1958 occupied 33% per day, however, relaxing at home timing just around 8 % . In contrast., people at 2005 will be more likety to pay attention to working and relaxing at home that percentage climb up to 42 % for working and 13% for the others. Then, for sleeping timing in 1985, the propotion is the same working figures about 32% but until 2008 , the percentage suddenly dropped to 25%. Meanwhile, the year 2008 saw a slightly increases of other interests or playing sports and travel to work which were 8% and 6%. . Finally, there was a minimally dropped of going out propotion in 2008 that just from 19% declined to 6% .
The original prompt indicates pie charts, plural form (+S) so in your representation, you should mention the number of charts presented, what these indicate, and also, what the trend is for each chart. You did not do that in this case so your TA score will not be a good one. In addition, you need to remember that all the Task 1 essays have a 3-4 paragraph format. So you need to create separate discussion points with regards to your analysis of the image content. Failure to do will result in a failed TA score, so you will get an overall failing score for this test. You also need to work on broadening your analysis presentation. Do not just report the information, use comparisons whenever possilbe. Do the analysis properly. Also, remember that you cannot use 2 punctiation marks at the same time. That will cost you GRA points.

Home / Writing Feedback / The pie charts below show the percentage of time working adults spent on different activities