Possible ways of encouraging the use of public transport

james19930113 1 / 1  
Question:
Air pollution is a lot And decline the quality of living Discuss possible way to encourage the use of public transport

Public transport has became less dominant than before since the pubic starts favoring personal vehicle. And thus the issue of air pollution is getting worse. To address the issue, the use of public transport should be improved, and therefore government should improve the comfort, safety and convenience of public transport.

Firstly, improving the comfort of bus or train will encourage the use of public transport. Bad user experience is one of the reasons of choosing private vehicle. In Asian country, passengers are usually hard to get a seat on the bus at peak hour. In order to improve the comfort of public transport, the facilities such as chairs and air conditioners should be added and designed more comfortable.

Secondly, another measure to encourage the use of public transport is to increase the safety. The incidents such as stealing are frequently happen on the bus. Even worse, its uncommon to hear the accidents of buses such as fire or crash. However, the safety of public transport can be improved in some level by installing more live cameras and providing safety training to the bus or train drivers.

Lastly, the convenience is the pivotal consideration of choosing public transport. There are incomparable advantages of taking private vehicle rather than using public transport. For instance, using own vehicle has no time limit, can move immediately and arrive destination faster. Therefore, government should set dedicated bus route and increase the number of bus stops in the most of communities and shopping malls.

In conclusion, to encourage the use of public transport, firstly, the comfort of bus or train should be improved by changing its facilities. Secondly, the safety of taking public transport should also be improved by installing more cameras. Lastly, the convenience of public transport should be improved by setting more dedicated bus route and stops.
Public transport has became less dominant than before since the pubic starts favoring personal vehicle.

.... why they started favoring use of personal vehicles? That's the question naturally comes to the reader's mind and you need to answer that. Otherwise this is not a convincing statement.

Firstly, improving the comfort of bus or train will encourage the use of public transport

First, it is the low level of comfort in public modes of transportation that discourages people from using them. Therefore it is a must that such transportation modes be upgraded in terms of comfort.

In Asian country,

In Asian countries

In Asian country, passengers are usually find hard to get a seat on the bus at peak hour.

... This may not be applicable to all Asian countries. How about Japan or Singapore? You need to be careful when making general statements.
The incidents such as stealing are frequently happening on the bus.

... pay attention to grammar
The incidents such as stealing do frequently happen inside public buses.

Even worse, its uncommon to hear the accidents of buses such as fire or crash.

... This idea is already said once. So, I don't find any value addition from this sentence.

Tell how it can be improved and give examples for such situations.

Home / Writing Feedback / Possible ways of encouraging the use of public transport