Potential positions which are being inspected for the construction of a new supermarket in Garlsdon

Windvalley 5 / 6  
IELTS writting task 1_"sites for new supermarket"

The given map compares two potential positions which are being inspected for the construction of a new supermarket in Garlsdon.

In terms of position, the first site (S1) is located in the north-west countryside of the town, which is considerably far from the town centre. Meanwhile, the second site (S2) is surrounded by the town centre, housing and industrial parks, making it much more ideal to build a supermarket on. In adition, S2 is central from the three major satellite towns including Hindon 12 km north-west, Bransdon 16 km south-west, and Cranson 25 km south-east, adding around 54,000 people to the consuming market.

As regards the means of transport, S2 has three main roads, directly connecting it with Hindon, Bransdon, and Cransdon town. Having laid next to the railway, the site is accessible to the south-east sector. By contrast, the transport facilities of S1 is noticeably limited, with only one main road and railway, which connect it with the north-west of the town.

Overall, In comparison, S2 includes far more essential factors for the introduction of a supermarket than S1

Terminal23 6 / 10  
The given mapthe map show compares two potential positions ...

... the first site (S1) is was located in the north-west ...
Meanwhile, the second site (S2) is was surrounded by the town ...
In aditionaddition , S2 is central from the three ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Potential positions which are being inspected for the construction of a new supermarket in Garlsdon