Task 1 Precentage of Tourist to England who Visited Brighton Attractions

erin24 12 / 13  
A proportion of visitors to England who visited for Brighton attractions from 1980 to 2010 is compared by the line graph and measured in percentage. The main facts that stand out are that, in spite of some fluctuations, the proportion of tourists to England who visited four Brighton attractions hit a peak in 1995 that visited the Pavilion.

To begin, in 1980 the proportion of visitors to Pavilion stood at around 23%, which were followed by steady increase and sudden drop over five years. However, there was a gradual drop in the end of period at around 32% which was the highest over attractions. Subsequently, the percentage of tourists to Art Gallery just around 22% and followed by dramatic increase and sudden drop in 1990 at around 19%. In the end of period, it fell dramatically in 2010 at around 8% which was the lowest over attractions.

On the other hand, the proportion of visitors to Festival stood at 30% that the highest over all the attractions. Over a-30 year, there was a small fluctuation and finally over at around 28%. Following that, the proportion of visitors to Pier stood at 10% in 1980 that the lowest over all attractions. There were some fluctuations in the proportion of visitors to Pier from 1980 to 2010.

You have shown a clear understanding of the chart. The way that you presented the information was complete and accurate although it needed some help to clarify certain points grammatically. The potential for you to become more fluid in your thoughts and written English skills are evident.

... for THE Brighton attractions... is ARE compared...that visited BY VISITING the...

...to THE Pavilion...by A steady... end of period... to THE Art...AT just around...and WAS followed by A ...at TO around...

...visitors to THE Festival... that WHICH WAS the highest...30 year PERIOD...and finally over ... to THE Pier...that WAS the... to THE Pier...

Practice makes perfect. Just remember to to use connecting words whenever necessary and proof-read the essay to make sure that you do not have any excess and unnecessary words in the response. Those could alter the meaning and content of your essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1 Precentage of Tourist to England who Visited Brighton Attractions