Present your ideas about what you should or shouldn't do to live green

anhthueunsung 1 / -  

There are many things that teenagers can do to protect the environment, from the basics to the bigger things. Nowadays, it has a lot of chance for us to know and access to the natural preservation.

First of all, we can start by saving electricity right at home. This is one of the easiest ways to save energy and reduce our carbon footprint. we just need to create a habit of turning off electrical equipment when not in use daily without needing to prepare support tools or participate in any training.

When it comes to school activities, young people like us should be self-aware and conscious of protecting our learning surrondings. Every day when we go to school, we should clean the school yard and classrooms, put trash in the right bins, and absolutely do not litter the yard. These actions help us protect not only the atmosphere but also the aesthetic beauty of the school.

About our social activities, we should make our small contribution to the current environmental protection work. By doing many simple things such as: using reusable bags instead of plastic ones when shopping, no littering, using public transportations to decrease the amount of smoke which is emitted from many personal vehicles. To things that require preparation such: recycling our used items, take part in the volunteer organizations and join hands with everyone to do activities like clean up public trash or plant trees. If possible, we should propagate to everyone about current environmental issues and the importance of living green

All in all, our awareness is the most important. Let's adopt a green lifestyle together and protect the planet where we live.
This is a well written essay. it shows that the writer has a good grasp of the English language in both thought and writing processes. I would dare say that you are close to becoming an intermediate user of the language based upon your present writing abilities. You have the potential to start writing in an almost native speaker manner very soon. Not only that, but you may stand a good chance of getting into a foreign university because you show that you have good comprehension skills and can manage to write a personal insight paper with little to no grammar problems in your presentation. Keep practicing you are already good at English writing. You can get even better.

Home / Writing Feedback / Present your ideas about what you should or shouldn't do to live green