Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

short essay about presidential election, pls help me this essay

BBgirl 12 / 3  
Why it is important for American citizens to participate in presidential election

First of all I'm not American. I've been living here for two years and half; I don't know much thing about politics in America. I just know America is a huge and powerful country, so American citizens need to choose right person who can control that one great nation and fifty states.

Second, America is one of the most influential countries in the world. If America will go down, most countries will go down too. Example: Recently, many banks felt into bankruptcy in America. It has had a strong impact on other countries. It shows how strong America is. That's why the country is needed a smart president who can lead right the country; it will also affect other countries. So it's really important that all American citizens to participate in presidential election.

Third, America is the most Democratic country on the face of the earth. My first expression of democracy is that all people have equal rights in democratic society. It means all member of society have an access to equally participate in politics and civic life. So all American citizens must vote in presidential election; that time it will show that America is real democratic country.

Finally, this powerful and democratic country's all citizens have to participate in presidential election for their country and other countries. And I want to finish my essay John Kennedy's quote, "Ask not what your country can do for you-- ask what you can do for your country".

Home / Writing Feedback / short essay about presidential election, pls help me this essay