The prison and education are the best way to reduce the level of criminal offense.

Yusri31 28 / 31 8  
In many countries prisons is considered the best way to decrease crime. However, education is often argued to be more effective way. Which opinion do you most agree with?

Over time, the crime topic always has become the pivotal topic to be overcome as soon as possible. Prison is one of the best ways considered to be reducing the crime rate. Personally, I agree that the prison is effective to decrease the crime; however the convict should be educated in the prison to be a better person.

The main purpose of the prison is to make the convict feeling guilty. They must stay in the prison for some months or years depending on the level of their crime. However, according to the data from one of research published in Humanities Journal of Seoul University in 2013 showed that the prison is not the best way to decrease crime due to the reason that some convicts do the same criminal offense when they released from prison. It proves that the prison does not make the convict stopping to do the criminal offense. Based on the data, I still agree that prison is one of the best solutions to reduce the crime rate; however it cannot be denied that the system of the prison must be repaired.

The effective prison is the prison which is able to change the character of the convict, due to the reason that the convicts not only stay in the prison, but also they must be guided in the prison to be a better person. They must be educated to have expertise so when they are released from the prison, the can be the independent person. According to the data from Australia Survey Institute in 2014 showed that the majority of the convicts there have a decent job after they are released from the prison as actually they got the education in the prison before.

All in all, there is no doubt that the role of education to make the prison be more effective has proved. Therefore, I agree that prison and education are the best way to reduce the level of criminal offense.
ainirere /  
Over time, the crime topic always has becomes the pivotal topic to be overcome as soon as possible IN THE SOCIETY THESE DAYS.

Prison is one of the best ways TO BE considered to be FOR reducing the crime rate.

I Personally, I agree that the prison is effective WAY to decrease the crime; (...) to be a better person AS WELL.

However, according to the data from one of researchES published in

FURTHERMORE, They must be (...) from the prison, theY can be the AN independent person.

Home / Writing Feedback / The prison and education are the best way to reduce the level of criminal offense.