The process of making chocolate starts with picking the cocoa with ripe red pods

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
The diagram reveals the information about several steps of making chocolate. Overall, there are ten stages of chocolate production which are growing in America, Africa, and Indonesia using human potential as a main concern, then it begins from harvest the cocoa until chocolate being liquid.

The process starts with picking the cocoa with ripe red pods. After that put out the white cocoa beans inside cacao. Thus, the beans through the process of fermentation. Furthermore, all of it spread in the board to conduct a drying process with the sunlight of the sun. Next, the results are collecting in the large sacks.

Turning to the next step is transport the sacks by lory to going to a factory. Afterward, the sacks are taken to the factory for the roasting process in the high temperature until 350 degrees. After heating process, the beans are crushed again so that the outer shell released. The last process is the inner part of beans are pressed then the liquid of chocolate will be produced.

HI Riandi, here's another one from my end.

- The diagram reveals the information abouton several
- which are growingthat grows in America, Africa,
- and Indonesia using human potential as a main concern, with the help of manpower , then it begins from
- harvesting the cocoa
- untiland turning it into liquid chocolate being liquid .

- The process starts within picking the
- cocoa with ripe red pods of cacao .
- After that put out the white cocoaThe coco beans are removed from theinside cacao.
- Thus, the beansThen the beans goes through the process of fermentation.
- Furthermore, all of itIt is then spread in the
- ... a drying process with the sun light of the sun.
- Next, the results are collectingOnce dried, it is then collected in the large sacks.

There you have it Riandi, as usual, I left a few sentences for you to practice your editing skills following the above remarks.
SYDA 11 / 21 2  
hi,
you can start your writing .......

The picture reveals the steps of processing of chocolate using cacao beans.
Overall, it is clear that there are several stages of chocolate production, beginning with the collection of ripe red pods from cacao trees. The next step shows some preparation for seeds packaging before sending to the factory. The process ends with liquid chocolate production.

Home / Writing Feedback / The process of making chocolate starts with picking the cocoa with ripe red pods