How to produce weather forecasts

irhame 52 / 50 25  
The diagram reveals the ways Australian Bureau of Meteorology accumulate weather's data to offer accurate information forecast. Overall, there are 3 steps to broadcast weather forecasts. In any case, the weather information collection is conducted via satellites, radars and drifting buoys and then analyzed before sharing them to public.

At one time, the information is collected using three different tools -satellites, radars, and drifting buoys. While the original data collected from the satellites is basically satellite photos, radar information are viewed from the radar screens and synoptic charts are yielded from drifting buoys. Interestingly, all these valuable data are united in special computer to analyze and prepare for broadcasting in Australia.

What is more, the weather news is spread by mass media such as televisions, radios and telephones. The final information is provided to public via TV news, radio broadcasting and recorded announcement like landline services. The reason of this is to guarantee the information broadcasted by all people

Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
Hello irhame,
generally, it is good essay.
however let me try to fix some matters.

- "Overall, there are 3 steps to broadcast weather forecasts"
In my opinion there are 4 stages to produce weather forecasts :
1. Incoming Information
2. Analysis & Forecasting
3. Preparing the broadcast
4. Broadcast

- At one time, the information is collected using three different toolsEQUIPMENT -satellites, radars, and drifting buoys
- Interestingly, all these valuable data are united in A special computer to ...

- "What is more, the weather news is spread by mass media such as televisions, radios and telephones. The final information is provided to public via TV news, radio broadcasting and recorded announcement like landline services"

I think that both sentences is redundancy, you can unite them into one.

hope it helps
Hi Irham :-) I hope you won't mind my late entry into the correction of your essay. Please pay attention to the connecting words that are necessary in creating seamless written grammar for your text.

The diagram reveals the ways THAT THE Australian Bureau of Meteorology accumulate weather's data IN ORDER to offer accurate information forecastS. Overall, t There are 3 steps to broadcast weather forecasts COLLECTING WEATHER INFORMATION FOR WEATHER PREDICTION. In any case, t The weather information collection is conducted IS CONDUCTED via satellites, radars and drifting buoys. THESE ARE and then analyzed before sharing them to WITH THE public.

At one time, the information is collected using three different tools -satellites, radars, and drifting buoys (REDUNDANCIES, YOU ALREADY MENTIONED THIS IN THE PREVIOUS PARAGRAPH). While t The original data collected from the satellites is basically ARE MOSTLY satellite photos, radar information are IS viewed from the radar screens and synoptic charts are yielded COLLECTED from drifting buoys. Interestingly, all these valuable data are united COMBINED in special computer to analyze and prepare for broadcasting in Australia.

What is more, THEN, the weather news is spread by mass media NEWS REPORTS such as televisions , radios and telephones. The final information is provided to THE public via TV news, radio broadcasting and recorded announcement like landline services. ( ANOTHER REDUNDANCY) The reason of FOR this is to guarantee the information IS broadcasted by TO all people

Home / Writing Feedback / How to produce weather forecasts