The production stages of chewing gum are illustrated by the process flow diagram.

nabila05 8 / 12  
The production stage of chewing is illustrated by the process flow diagram. Overall, there are several processes in this chewing gum production from its initial melting through to the final packaging. These processes involve melting the ingredients, straining, mixing, shaping, and also packaging.

First, the pieces of gum and ingredients are put into a high-temperature container where they are heated and melted together into a single mass. Then, this mass is strained to remove the liquid. Following this process, the gum is put into another container where three ingredients variations are added: flavourings, softeners, and sweeteners to provide appropriately taste.

This mixture, then, is blended in order to make the ingredients spread throughout the gum dough. This gum dough is passed through rollers to flatten it and shape it into sheets. Once cut, the shapes are broken off with the help of two rollers into individual pieces. These individual pieces are wrapped and packaged on a conveyor belt, then they are ready for distribution

ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Nabila, I notice a significant progress from you, I can see that you follow through my previous feedback before. Yet, you still need to keep writing to improve your writing skill, especially in IELTS writing. For further feedback, you can see my corrections below:

- stage of chewing gum(missing noun)
- processflow(these words convey similar meaning, pick one of them to avoid redundancy)
- variations are added:.(period)(new sentence)Those are flavourings, softeners, and sweeteners to provide appropriatelyappropriate taste. (adj+noun)
- This gum dough is passed through rollers to beflattenflattenedit and shapeshapedit into sheets. (to infinitive, be+v3 passive voice)
- belt, and then they are ready for distributionto be distributed.

Overall, good job on making an outstanding progress for this essay. I would be glad to help checking your upcoming essay later on.
Keep writing Nabila! Break a leg! :)
Maya29 14 / 18 14  
Hi Nabila,
You have a great potency on writing since your writing is easy to understand. Here I want to give you some suggestions that may help your writing.

The production stages of chewing gumisare illustrated by the process flow diagram. (Considering there are more than one stage in the figure)

Overall, there are severalseven processes in thisthe chewing gum production from its initial melting through to the final packaging. These processes involve melting the ingredients, straining, mixing, shaping, and also packaging.(You must not state all of the processes in the overview)

to provide appropriatelyan appropriate taste.

ThisThe mixture, then, is blended in order to (I find that you often use the word "this")

This gum dough is passed through rollers to be flattened and shaped into sheets

Here are some of my suggestions. I hope it will help you. Keep writing Nabila.

Home / Writing Feedback / The production stages of chewing gum are illustrated by the process flow diagram.