Home / Writing Feedback % width   Posts: 2

Nowadays public transport prices are constantly increasing. Why do you think this is happening?

tthaorrr 1 / -  
In this day and age, there is a constant increase in the costs of public transport. In this essay, I would explain the reasons leading to this trend before proposing some effective solutions.

There are some major reasons that explain why the fees of public transport are increasing. Firstly, the costs of fuel and maintenance go up, leading to the public transport providers having to raise to cover these expenses. If they don't increase the costs, they will face financial difficulties, can not make a living. Second, fewer people use public transport due to the increase in private vehicles or pandemics like COVID-19 that impact directly on revenue. Thus, the fare promptly increases and the tendency does not show any sign of stopping.

Despite the severity of this problem, governmental intervention along with raising the awareness of each individual could effectively mitigate it. It is important to provide more funding for the public transportation systems. For example, switching to electric or hybrid vehicles to decrease the costs of fuel and maintenance. Using renewable energy like solar, wind to decrease operational costs in the long run. Moreover, the government needs to encourage people to use public transport more and introduce to them the benefits of public transport like safety, flexibility, and cheap price.

In conclusion, the issue of increasing the prices of public transport is a complex problem. However, it can be solved by investing in efficient change and encouraging use.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15189  
The essay does not meet the minimum 250 word count requirement. At 207 words, the deductions that will be applied to the preliminary score based on the word count would lead this essay to receive an automatic failing score, regardless of the scores that you receive for the other scoring sections. Always remember that there are 2 aspects to reviewing your essay for scoring. The preliminary score, which is applied to the TA section, then the other sections, which is applied to the essay in real time. Therefore, it is important to ensure that your TA score will receive at least a 50% favorable preliminary score. That will help you achieve a passing score in the end.

Home / Writing Feedback / Nowadays public transport prices are constantly increasing. Why do you think this is happening?
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: