The quality of customers service in the Parkway Hotel

andika08 81 / 80 16  
Question :

The charts below show the results of a questionnaire that asked visitors to the Parkway Hotel how they rated the hotel's customer service. The same questionnaire was given to 100 guests in the years 2005 and 2010

The pie charts compare the result of a questionnaire about the Parkway Hotel in different guests in 2005 and 2010. Overall, all figures showed a shift trend. In this case an increasing rate was shown in both at excellent and good answers while the other figures saw the opposite.

In 2005 a satisfactory answer far most dominated the result of questionnaire at 45% but they had dropped to 17% in 2010, making its position be in the second place. In contrast, good answer stayed at fourth place in 2005, but in the year 2010 it experienced a considerable growth to 39% leading it to occupy the highest position at the year.

Turning to the another comparison, the similar pattern was shown by both poor and very poor answers which decreased by 9% and 11% respectively, causing them stay at fourth and fifth position. While the excellent answer saw an increasing rate at 5% in 2005 to 28% in 2010, boosting its position in the second place in the year 2010.

ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
hi, let me give you some suggestions
Overall, all figures showed a shift shifting trend.
shift is a verb. you need an adjective to make a noun phrase. adjective form for 'shift' is shifting

In 2005,(need comma) a satisfactory answer (...) at 45% but theyithad dropped to 17% ...

but in the year 2010, it experienced a ...
ibe13 36 / 50 9  
Aloha Andika, here are my thoughts;

(1) The pie charts compare the result of a questionnaire aboutrating of the Parkway Hotel in different100 guests ineach year(2005 and 2010) .
(2) Overall, all figures showed a [...] other figures saw the opposite. (let me share my sample overview;overall, it can be seen that there was a significant increase in satisfaction from guests )

(3) In 2005 a satisfactory answerguests choosing "excellent" for this hotel werefar most dominated the (...) 17% in 2010, making its position be in the second place.

(4) In contrast, good answerthe choice "good" stayed at fourth ...
(5) Turning to the anotherthe other//another comparison, the similar ...
(5) While the excellent answerpeople feel excellent saw an increasing rate at ...(I suggest you to mention this sentence on the previous paragraph)
yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
Hello Andika, let me give you some correction for your writing

In 2005 a (...) dominated the result of "missing article, you must add article the in this statement for write correct sentence" the questionnaire at 45% but (...) 17% in 2010, need connector "finally" making its position be ...

... stayed at fourth place in "you must be add an article the" the 2005, but in the year ...

... causing them stay at"you must be add an article the" the fourth and fifth position.

Home / Writing Feedback / The quality of customers service in the Parkway Hotel