'They read our emails, messages, and look at our private pictures..' - essay

suad 1 / -  
Nowadays technology is constantly changing people's life in many ways; it improves the way people live, technology has become part of people's live. New technology and innovation became their necessities and they cannot live without technology because it been introduced in their lives, but the issue is that technology has developed gradually over the years and has inconsequential changed the way our society interacts, communicate, social interaction, and privacy violation. Technology is a large an abstract idea that treat with people using and knowing the consequence of technology and how it affects people's capacity to manage and adjust to its society. Is technology causing obstacle in people's social skills and behaviors people are the cause of more technology. Although technology has done good things for us, has also led to greater isolation.

Technology in general has made life more simple, people keeps in touch wherever they are, emailing, calling, and messaging to each other. Download a new song from iTunes instantly on your computer, Google some trivia on your favorite TV show via your Smartphone. Children are being born into societies that rely upon technology for amateur or personal reason and they logically cannot know a time without it, but this went so far that we lost our freedom and our privacy. We no longer have privacy because the governments decide to; when we let every new technology into our life that is when we give up our privacy and our freedom. If the population decide to to limit the use of technology and the dependent of technology it were not go this far. "A new application developed by Carnegie Mellon University's Heinz College that's designed to take a photograph of a total stranger and, using the facial recognition software PittPatt, track down their real identity in a matter of minutes" (Cloud-Powered Facial Recognition Is Terrifying). It does not matter if you are criminal or not they have the power to check up on your and this frightening people but the government does not care how people feel. They saying we will protect you even if we have to take your privacy away or horrifying you, your families, and your kids.

They know where we live, where we go, and what we do with you know it or without you know it. "No matter what you choose to do or not do, your life exists in the cloud, indexed by Google, in the background of a photo album on face book, and across thousands of spammy directories that somehow know where you live and where went to high school. These little bits of information exist like digital detritus". Privacy is no longer in our hand whether we liked or not, but should be forbidden to use devices for hearing, recording, or expanding people's information and intimate privacy, there are surveillance and electronic equipment that observe or photograph, broadcast an image of the body view under their cloth and you can say no because otherwise they say you have something to hide. They read people's email, messages, and look their private pictures to assure safety, but why the government did not stop those who use online chatting to gain young adult's trust then commit bad things on those adult or even young kids so are they protect us no certainly not.
Please provide us with the title or the prompt of your essay so that we could give you better feed backs. Without knowing the purpose of your writing, we only can help you with editing.

: )

Nowadays technology is constantly changing people's life in many ways; it improves the way people live technology and has become part of people's live.

This is good, but when you say technology is constantly changing people's life, the reader would expect you to tell him at least a few reasons because you have said there are many :D However here you give only one reason that it improves the living standards of people. So you better tell a few more; communication, transportation etc.

Also you can indicated the negatives too when you talk about changing life ; effects on environment, value systems (people has less dependency on each other now and hence less attachment too)
tinkerbellcutie 3 / 2  
I REVISED YOUR 1ST PARAGRAPH
Nowadays, technology is constantly improving people's lives in many ways. New technology and innovations have become necessities, and people cannot live without technology because it has already been introduced in their lives. However, technology has developed gradually over the years and has inconsequentially changed the way our society interacts and communicates. It has even caused privacy violation. Technology is a large an abstract idea. It is important that people use it knowing the consequences and how it affects their capacity to manage and adjust to society. Technology is an obstacle in people's social behavior, but more technology continues to be produced. Although technology has done good things, it has also led to greater isolation.
Great revision by tinkerbellcutie : )

A few more suggestions;
While new technology and innovations have become necessities, and people cannot live without technology because it has already been introduced inmade them so dependent for their survivalfor their lives.

Technology is a large an abstract idea

Although technology has done manygood things to the humanity , it has also led to greater isolation
joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
Hai..
It was interesting to read....but...
I didn't find the related question and a sufficient conclution...

Home / Writing Feedback / 'They read our emails, messages, and look at our private pictures..' - essay