Respect for educators and criticism for their teaching methods

Ta Nhi 1 / -  

Students are encouraged to make comments or even criticism on their teachers

Choosing the teaching program in high school is a hotly debated topic in today's world. Some people believe that two-way communication in the high school environment could undermine students' sense of regard and order. However, there are more significant reasons that this approach could bring academic achievements.

On the one hand, there is a common belief that respect for educators may be lost thanks to this teaching method. Due to this methodology, an important reason is that high school educators could be usually immature and inexperienced. They could not give teachers constructed advice, as a result, and they could lose their temper and overreact once time educators discipline them. The problem could be further exacerbated when all students see their peers criticizing teachers. It is because they can believe that it is the right way to behave with teachers and imitate it.

On the other hand, I side with those who believe that encouraging students to express their feelings and points of view towards teachers could enhance educational quality. The reason for this is that educators could have a chance better their pedagogical skills after receiving feedback from students. For example, when students complain about the lecture speed, such as the lecture being so fast that they can fully understand this, educators would judge and attempt solutions including lecturing more slowly and detailed. Therefore, high school learners could be proactive in studying and achieve higher academically.

In conclusion, although some people argue that open discussions between educators and learners could result in a lack of regard and discipline, there is stronger evidence that this action could bring advantages for both students and teachers. It is recommended that high schools should promote this educational method in teaching programs.
two-way communication

There is a lack of clarity in your prompt restatement. What is the 2 ay communication? How does it relate to the original prompt? Your overall paragraph discussion leaves the examiner wondering what you are actually trying to say. It is almost as if you are assuming that the reader has access to the original prompt so you did not put much of an effort into discussing it in your representation. You must make the prompt restatement as clear and connected as possible to the original because that is the basis of your preliminary score. That one paragraph alone can decide if you will pass or fail this test. Take care when creating this paragraph. It provides a majority of your scoring consideration later on.
thanhbui64 2 / 2  
@Ta Nhi
I think you should talk more specifically about the meaning of "two-way communication". The best method is paraphrase this term into the more simple meaning. Moreover, you should increase your lexical resources. Such as, replacing "important" to "crucial, essential, or vital"

Home / Writing Feedback / Respect for educators and criticism for their teaching methods