IELTS: "With the rise in popularity of the internet, newspapers will gone"

tiandteo 4 / 2  
Hi everyone,
Could you give some feedback for my Ielts essay? Thanks all!

Topic:"With the rise in popularity of the internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the past.
To what extend do you agree or disagree?"

Essay:
Nowadays, the internet is getting mor popular, many people like to read news from the internet. So newspapers are less common than before, even it is beleived that newspapers will not exist in the future. I totallu disagree that opinion, because newspapers still have many benefits.

First of all, newspapers are more reliable than the internet. Presses are usually published by official organizations which represent for public. They show things that are actual in societies. Most of organizations make newspapers have been lasting for a long time. They are big and have a good reputation, so they rarely publish wrong news. Newspaper can be kept for long time, even forever, sometimes they are used as evidences for issues. On the other hand, the internet has many types of news and they are not true. The main aim of them is catching readers' attention. Additional, they can be deleted easyly, so sometimes, it is impossible for readers to read news again.

Secondly, it is about conveniences. Newspapers are easy to read for everyone. They are cheap and popular, even in rural areas. Otherwise, the internet is expensive, you only get information when you have a computre or mobile phone. For many people, they can not afford those things. Moreover, you can bring newspapers to everywhere to read. For instance, when you travel in a train or a bus.

Although, the internet has many advantages for ouf life, but newspapers with a lot of benefits will coexist with the internet i the future.
I totallutotally disagree with that opinion, because newspapers still have many benefits.
Presses are usually published by official organizations which represent for publicare better regulated.

They show things that are actual in societies.

Therefore they are made more responsible for safeguarding the integrity of news that they publish.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: "With the rise in popularity of the internet, newspapers will gone"