The role of parents in school: students to study more and be responsible

celu 8 / 20  
thank you very much for taking a look at it, and for your comments

The school is the place where the child spend daily a part of his time, and it has a main role in his life and in his family's life. For the good of the child, the family need to be involved in school and to work together like a team . in fact, contemporary research has already revealed the need for parents involvement to promote child 's success in school.

In my opinion, the parent has a huge role in child's school life. In addition to attend parents meetings, they should get involved in school activities or they can support their child in his good or best moments . the encouragement, the motivation or homework assistance can be also considered parents' involvement in school.

First ,the parents have to know the child's teacher and to communicate with him or her. The parents have to attend not only the first school parents meeting, but to visit the teacher during school year ,or to call her in order to get information about child's school progress.

I remember when my daughter was in fourth grade she was learning the division in a different way that I did when I was in school. I was not able to assist her, because I didn't know the method. So, I call her teacher and I asked an appointment . her teacher was very nice , and the day I visited her she showed me how they did divisions. I could practice home with my daughter and she improved a lot. Knowing that I started to communicate with her teacher , she felt more motivated and encouraged to study more.

Some parents want to be more involved in school, and they are members of different associations or committees . others, consider homework assisting , and meeting attendance sufficient , and they try to encourage the child more and more to get involved in class. In my opinion, a student, whose parents are interested in his school progress , is a good and hardworking student ,motivated as well, and he doesn't create problems in class. I have many friends who are involved in the school of their children and I noticed that the students' school results largely depend on parents assistance.

I can say that homework and assignments equally connect the school and parents by involving the child in learning process of their child. They have to have a positive attitude towards the school demanding , and to appreciate the teacher's role in order to facilitate trustworthy relationship . on the other hand , the parents have the responsibility of creating a routine of studying ,by having him working every day at the same time. They have also to encourage him to read , and to establish a daily studying and reading schedule with him.

The child need to feel that the parents are involved and interested in his school progress. That motivates him more and helps him to understand that there is a balance between school responsibilities and having fun. The children who know that their parents communicate with school are more determined to get positive results , are willing to study more and in time they become more responsible .
Capitalize the first letter of every sentence!
Also, use the apostrophe:
... in fact, contemporary research has already revealed the need for parents ' involvement to promote children's success in school.

I notice that you put a space before a comma sometimes. You should put a space after the comma, not before it.

:-)
OP celu 8 / 20  
Thank you very, very much Kevin both for your suggestions and corrections. Thank you.
In order to pass an exam ,I need 60 % . Do you think I am ready for the exam in august ?
Well, you MUST remember to capitalize the first word of every sentence.

The writing is at a high level, but I don't know how the scoring works. I don't know what is required for 60%.

Anyway, keep practicing different kinds of sentences. When you take the exam, do not write sentences you want to write. Write sentences you know how to write perfectly. :-)
trblo - / 1  
(how to begin) - What is the role of being a parent?

Pleas help someone to write Essay at this topick.
Well, what do you think of as 'the role of being a parent'? Figure out your opinion on this, then write it in one sentence. This will be the first sentence of your paragraph. Next, use the rest of the paragraph to explain yourself about it. This should be an easy essay to write, because the roles of being a parent are many, so you should not get stuck trying to think of some. Once you get started, or get a rough draft, send it back through here, and we'll have a look at it to help you.

:)

Home / Writing Feedback / The role of parents in school: students to study more and be responsible