Too much rules are useful or not?

ahmad 3 / 11  
thanks in advanced who will help me to repair my essay.english is my second language.

Subject:
Governments make rules to protect people from danger for example by making people wear seatbelt in cars or not allowing smoking in public buildings, however many people believe there are too many rules nowadays.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?
---------
From when people decided to live with together as specific societies for living morw comfortable they legislated lows. The rules that they have to accept all and be respectful to them. Some of the rules become as lows that performed just in a tribe or maybe performed in bigger societies such as province or bigger and bigger in countries and in the biggest form, all people in all countries accept some of the rules, and in consequence these rules become international. These rules signed with the president of all countries in united nations that means the people of those countries select president as a representative of themselves to accept international rules. There are some other rules that are useful in most of countries, although these rules are not international but most of the countries accept them as rules ( like prohibiting smoking in public places ) it's reason is that , there are enough justification to prohibiting these behaviors. At the end there some rules that they useful just for specific nations, and these rules are different in all nations. I think the contrasts between these rules refer to the differences of nation's cultures. In this paper firstly I will write about common rules that lots of nations believe on them, and after that I will write about some local special rules that just are performed in a country or maybe a province.

First
After world war II all countries decided to legislate some rules to prevent of a new war and be respectful to some rules to prevent to form new dictatorial governments. These rules legislated in united-nations and all countries believe them. For example I can say some of them : Human's right, that say people in all over the world in all nations and in all colors or in all class of economic situations have these followed rights such as, general freedom, freedom in religion, freedom in speak about viewpoints and etc... All countries sign this agreement. These were some instances of human's rights that all nations believe on them, however I mentioned that there are some rules that are not signed in united-nations but lots of countries perform because of the benefits of these rules, most of the countries accept them as rules, like lots of rules in driving cars such as speed limits or fastening seatbelt or forbidden smoking in public places. These things that I said are primary and necessary rules, should be performed to improve the comfortableness in people's life. I think these kinds of rules are useful and vital.

For the second I will write about local rules that are useful just for a special province and if these rules been performed in other society with different culture and behavior maybe make people uncomfortable. For instances in some central American countries smoking grasses are free, of course in lots of countries usage of addiction materials are forbidden, we can recognize that these rules are just useful locally. For another example I can mention about the alcoholic drinking in public places, that is forbidden in lots of Muslim countries, but in rest of the countries usage of these kinds of drinking is popular and free, you can see this rule refers to religion, if these rules change in these countries, absolutely suffer a big group of people.

In consequence if I want to answer the subject's question, I should say that rules are necessary for modern life and can improve the convenient of people's life. It is better to say that benefits of the rules are more than their hardship that these rules make for us. We could understand that rules divided in two groups: international an local rules. Both of these are useful and important and if somebody goes somewhere, the rules are different he/she should be respectful to local rules of that place, as the same this English idiom says: " when in Rome do as Romans do "
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
From when people decided to live with together as specific societies for living morw comfortable they legislated lows.

This isn't quite true. As social animals, people have always lived in groups. While those groups probably always had norms or implicit rules of some sort, laws legislated by governments are a relatively recent development in the history of our species.

Nonetheless, I think what you mean to say here is:
Ever since people formed societies to live more comfortably together, they have legislated laws.

Going on...
The rules that they have to be accepted by all and be respectful to everybody .

Some of the rules become as lows that performed just in a tribe or maybe performed in bigger societies such as province or bigger and bigger in countries and in the biggest form, all people in all countries accept some of the rules, and in consequence these rules become international.

I like the idea that you are expressing here, but the sentence is so long and jumbled that I cannot correct it without rewriting it completely. You should be the one to rewrite it, by breaking it into several short, simple sentences.

Indeed, I would like you to do that for the whole essay. Rewrite, concentrating on writing short, simple sentences that you feel confident are grammatically correct. This can be hard to do for those who are used to expressing themselves in long, complex sentences in their first language. The key is to break each thought down into its component ideas in the same way that an argument is broken down into a syllogism. Besides reducing the risk of grammatical error, this exercise can aid in strengthening logical thinking.
OP ahmad 3 / 11  
thank you you so much dear simone...yes i think i write a little complicated...my teacher said it to me also,i think maybe format of persian language as my first language is s little complex and cous of this my unconscious mind refers to my native language and it's not good...

i should try to read more essay of native english persons to learn how to make my sentences more simple.( if you have any more idea say to me please)

now i do it for the phrase you pointed on that,see if is it good or no pleas..thank you again!

some of rules performed in tribes and later in bigger societies like countries.
some rules speard in all countries and all nations accept them as international rules.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
Oh yes, from what I understand, Persian is more ornate.

Some rules originated in tribes and then extended to bigger societies, such as countries.

Some rules spread to all countries and are now accepted by all nations as international law.
OP ahmad 3 / 11  
tahnks agian to repair may sentences.
your advises are usful...thanks a million.
yes persian is famous for it's poem maybe it has influence on it's writing too.
In this paper firstly I will write about common rules that lots of nations believe on them, and after that I will write about some local special rules that just are performed in a country or maybe a province.

however I mentioned that there are some rules that are not signed in united-nations

For the second I will write about local rules that are useful just for a special province

You keep telling us what you are going to write about, instead of just writing about it directly. If you were to eliminate these tags, which should be unnecessary in clear writing, your essay would become stronger. You could likewise eliminate phrases such as "I think" or "in my opinion."

Home / Writing Feedback / Too much rules are useful or not?