Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS Task 1: Shares of expenditures for 5 categories in 3 countries in the year 2009

aniani 20 / 20 13  

What Money Was Spent On

A comparison of the percentage of shares expends in four different countries categorized by five brackets in 2009 is shown in the bar chart. Overall, it can be seen that all of countries had the majority proportion in housing category. While the minority in 4 countries was healthcare and clothing.

The three highest groups in money expenditures were noted in food, housing, and transportation. The four countries spent more shares in housing, which was more than 20% and led by United States, at more than a quarter. Following this, the second largest percentage witnessed in food and Japan was the first position in this category. Moreover, transportation also was noted as the most important aspect in four countries, followed by Canada experienced spending more money in this category than other 3 countries.

On the other hand, the 4 countries spent less money in health care and clothing. While the highest percentage in health care category was America, and the lowest point was occurred on United Kingdom. However, the proportion of clothing seen remained the same level of United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Japan.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 1: Shares of expenditures for 5 categories in 3 countries in the year 2009