Shifting large factories to countryside helps solve traffic&housing issues... I agree

joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
Traffic and housing problem in major cities could be solved by moving large companies and factories and their employees to the countryside. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion.

In order to utilize the better job opportunities and living standards in the cities, nowadays people are favoring to live in cities. At the same time, large companies and their workforce make the congestion in cities more severe. In my perception, it is better to shift these large institutions to the county side.

To begin with, there are so many benefits in shifting large companies to the countryside. People often are attracted towards the better living standards and facilities. If these large companies are moved into the village areas and provide better facilities for it's employees such as schools, shopping complexes and so on, it will give a different experience to the villagers. Consequently, the living standard of these remote villages will improve. Secondly, the living cost in the villages will be less, compared to the cities. The availability of larger areas also will be a blessing for big companies. If they allocate place for their employees' accommodation near their companies it can reduce the need of living place in large cities for this work force. It undeniably drops the shortage of housing and thus the rent of lodges.

Most importantly, the traffic congestion in the cities always makes the city life miserable. The roads in the cities are not only used by the commuters, but also by the public. It leads to severe traffic block in the city roads especially in the peak hours. This paved way to air, land, water and noise pollution and associated problems. If the vehicles of these employees are reduced, obviously, the traffic on the roads will be considerably trim down. The easy movement of vehicles and good condition of roads enable the city dwellers to enjoy their life in a better way. Moreover, the reduction in the rent and easy availability of lodges improves their living standards.

In conclusion, by relocating the large firms and their workforce to the countryside is beneficial to both the companies and the villagers. This in turn, relives the traffic problems and housing issues. Admittedly, this will improve the living standards of the people in the cities and countryside.
Most importantly, the traffic congestion in the cities always makes the city life miserable.

I think "hectic" would be a better word instead of "miserable".

I agree on the fact that moving factories would decrease the traffic within the city. But then again once you move it to the countryside, people living there would start working in those factories. And in the end the countryside would also be another city. :/
nowadays people are favoring to live in cities.

nowadays people favor living in cities.

At the same time, large companies and their workforce make the congestion in cities more severe

.... you should relate this sentence to the previous one better to have a good flow ;
At the same time, large number of city dwellers causes severe traffic congestions in the city as well as housing problems.
OP joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
Hai Dumi,,
Thanks for the correction...

Hai Pahan...

Thanks for the correction..
i agree that is the fact..
But i believe that, it is not important what we believe, but how far we are able to convey an idea. It is not necessory that we must write what we believe in reality...

Ha..ha..ha...
Thanks for the comments..
Tessy...
OP joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
Hai...
Happy X' mas to all essay forum family members...

Tessy and family
Wish you the same Tessy and others too :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Shifting large factories to countryside helps solve traffic&housing issues... I agree