The situation of the village in Stokeford after changes between 1930 and 2010

Yusri31 28 / 31 8  
The comparing regarding the situation of the village in Stokeford between 1930 and 2010 can be seen in the maps. At first glance, we can see markedly that in 2010 there were wide ranges of residential area; on the contrary we cannot find the farmland in this year like in 1930. In addition, the number of development in this place can be told increasing significantly for 80 years.

Moving to a detailed difference, the societies in Stokehard tended to use the farmland area to build their houses. In 2010 the societies used the area of farmland located beside of river stroke and primary school to be occurred as housing area. In 1930, beside of post office, there was a central shop of the societies, however the area used to occurred the residential area in 2010.

Interestingly, the location of the post office, primary school, and bridge had still stayed in the same location for 80 years.
yonathan66 30 / 27 5  
Hello Mr. Yusri. Let me give you some suggestion. I hope it can help you. Thank you

The comparingComparison regarding the situation of the village...
At first glance, we can see markedly that in 2010 there were wide ranges of residential .... => too rounded, just make it simple => At first glance, the most noticeable change is the replacement of farmland by residential area.
nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
The comparing regarding the situation of the village in Stokeford between 1930 and 2010 can be seen in the maps . At first glance, we can see markedly that in 2010 there were wide ranges of residential area; on the contrary we cannot find the farmland in this year like in 1930.no need to put specific year In addition, the number of development in this place can be told increasing significantly for 80 years.

The maps reveal about the transformation have occurred in the countryside of Stokeford over an 80-year period. It is noticeable that the most significant changes were the farmland area which had been removed, while the establishment of residential was larger year-by-year.

Home / Writing Feedback / The situation of the village in Stokeford after changes between 1930 and 2010