Home / Writing Feedback % width Posts: 2

What skills should the teenagers have to face stress and pressure?

Linhfgk 1 / -  
In today's competitive environment, all teenagers have faced pressure or stress, which increases the risk of serious consequences affecting their physical and mental health. children. Therefore, they need some skills to deal with those mental instability

First, young people should learn how to share their difficulties and pressures with adults. If they are too tired with their worries, at this time, the best solution is to confide in people. surrounding relatives such as father, mother, friends, siblings. That will help relieve emotions and personal pressure. They will give useful advice, help solve problems and motivate their children to move forward.

When you allow people to help you, you will have time to rest, take care of yourself, and deal with life's pressures properly.

Second, young people should try to change the way they look at their problems. When pressure or stress occurs, they should not be disappointed or too depressed. Instead, look at it with a positive attitude. , find out the cause of their mental disorder, find ways to fix it, overcome it and face it. Only then can they continue to try to achieve success.

Last but not least, teenagers should give themselves a break. When they feel there is too much fatigue around them, that is when they should give themselves time to stop and rest. That is not the case. It's not laziness but it's time for them to regain energy and motivation to continue trying. They can practice yoga, exercise, read books, listen to music or go out with friends to improve. mood.

To summarize, in the hustle and bustle of today's society, stress and pressure are inevitable and young people need to learn skills to solve those problems.
The format of the essay is not properly presented even though it meets the word count requirement. I am assuming that the student is self studying, which is why he made a mistake in the formatting of the presentation which would have led to the automatic failing score of this essay during an actual test.

First of all, the thesis statement of the writer's opinion is incomplete. It should have come with a reference to the 2 discussion reasons that he would be discussing in the next 2 paragraphs. That short form topic reference would have created the complete prompt restatement + Writer's opinion section for the preliminary TA score.

There is no need for the stand alone sentence in the middle that transitioned one paragraph to the next. The transition sentence is always found at the end of the current paragraph.

The summary conclusion does not meet the 40 word requirement for the paragraph, which will also lead to an automatic failing score in an actual setting.

Home / Writing Feedback / What skills should the teenagers have to face stress and pressure?