Snowman Revenge - it was built on a hydrant.

ikhlasul01 1 / -  
Snowman Revenge

Mary was 10 yers old, he likes playing with snow, he makes the snowman in front of her house. In her village the snow only falls once or twice. While the snow falls mary makes snowman with her brother. They make snowman in the yard.

The snowman's hand made of twig, eyes from stone and nose made of carrot. They are very proud with their snowman next to street. Many people are happy with their snowman.

So around 5 P.M. their family go outside and look at their snowman. The family is happy and take foto with snowman. So Mary and her family gat in to house for dinner together. Suddanly they hear truck's sound in outside. Jim runs to outside directly. Jim knows this truck. It is scott's truck.

Scott brikes mary's snowman by he truck. So mary cries, then jim makes again the snowman. Jim makes bigger snowman. Suddanly scott go to new snowman to brike again. But jim has made a trep. Scott get the trep and he truck broke.

Jim laughes because he has secret. The snowman is built on hydrant.

readitenglish
Iklasul, it seems to me that you did not even try to create an original summary for this story that you are presenting. You only changed some parts to include grammatical and sentence structure errors but you did not change enough for me, as a reviewer, to not realize that you plagiarized most of the content of your summary. This is not an original summary and the original article is linked to the work that you did to prove it.

This summary would get a failing score in the actual test because you did not even try to apply some effort in properly summarizing the story. You have to at least try to write an original summary so that we can properly help you. It is better to present a bad, but original summary, then what you have presented here.
anonym28 3 / 4  
WELL DOWN, i am interest with your essay, but there are some errors in your spelling and you ought to read more to improve your spelling

these are my correction,:Mary was 10 yers old( you ought to write years at that sentence,
:The family is happy and take foto ( you should write photo )
:. Suddanly scott go to new snowman to brike again(suddenly )

that's all. thank you
vicky17 1 / 1  
Hello ikhlas!
i have got some mistake in your summary

So Mary and her family get(GET) in to house for dinner together. Suddanlythey hear truck's sound in outside.
1.this is the past form,you should use "They heard truck's.." it is more appropriate than before.

"suddenly" not suddanly..
ded15 6 / 9 1  
Mary was 10 yersyears old, (...), he makes the snowman in front ...
While the snow falls maryMary(the name of people) makes snowman ...

Scott brikes mary's Mary's snowman by hehis(possessive pronoun of people "male" is "his") truck.

So maryMary cries, then jimJim makes again the snowman.

It is scott'sScott's(the name of people must be written with capital letter) truck.

Home / Writing Feedback / Snowman Revenge - it was built on a hydrant.