Essay about Space exploration and arguments about it

Endy1002 1 / -  
Some people think money spent on developing technology of space exploration is not justifiable.
They believe there are more beneficial ways of spending the money.

To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, solutions for many incessant global issues existence has just been still un-known question, with the ceaseless curiosity, mankind has never stopped making efforts into outer-space explorations for extraterrestrial life forms and new planets. But some people claimed that it is inappropriate and there are still more beneficial ways of spending money. Personally thinking, I will challenge this school of thought.

First and the foremost, the Earth has been fallen into serious circumstance with an abundance of issues which directly prevent global people from having a qualified life. In addition, the proportion of children were born yearly and rate of elderly have strongly developed and do not have any signs of decline, this will lead to deficiency of accommodation, occupation, foodstuff, etc. For instance, children, especially in many over-crowded countries like India, who were born will not have enough places or nutrition to grow normally as others children. Moreover, industrialization in developing countries also bitterly affects environment through companies' fume releases or excessive exploitation of natural resources and energy. This lead to a high damaged and lack to people's life and health and a large amount of money has been allocating to address these problems. Therefore, it is substantial to explore a new form of life outer-space for high demands of better living.

On the other hand, it is possible to say that with the assistance of advanced facilities, human finally can explore deeper the vast universe and visiting another planet is no longer become impossible task. Thanks to incessant development of technology especially in cosmology, this field has grown in a startling pace and day-by-day brings mankind closer to the universe. Regardless of how much budget were spend on researching or traveling into space, the progress has its unique advantages and play a pivotal role in widening people's knowledge about anything outside our "home''. Moreover, Novel opportunities ranging from space tourism to mining for valuable rare metals could be also enormously profitable

In conclusion, this development brings to mankind huge knowledge and value exploration. However; I cannot posit that this is the only way for governments in finding solution for human issues, especially to developing or poor countries which need a big preference on addressing issues about standard living of residents.
The first sentence of the just sentence is nothing more than an excercise in incorrect vocabulary usage and, incoherent thought presentation. That introduction just rambled on as a run-on, without actually establishing any content in the paragraph. The question response is also out of format as it is not an extent response as instructed. The essay will fail based on TA deductions alone.

The author is challenging an unspecified school of thought rather than offering a degree of disagreement. This is a prompt change from the original that will be given a failed score as it does not respond to the question as required. The overall response to the essay shows an overabundance of English vocabulary but a lack of writing instruction understanding. The length and content of the discussion becomes irrelevant at that point. The essay has already failed.

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay about Space exploration and arguments about it