Specialist schools, grammar schools, voluntary-controlled schools are programs and their pupils.

Dioba 68 / 104 7  
The table represents information about percentage of pupils attending four secondary school types between 2000 and 2009. Overall, specialist schools, grammar schools and voluntary-controlled schools are programs in which gradually during 9 years. It is importance to notice that only community schools were increased dramatically. Between 2000 and 2009, grammar schools and specialist schools are decreased. Both of them fell from 12 percent to one in ten and from less than a quarter to 12 percent. Furthermore, specialist schools decreased gradually by 1 percent in each 2005 and 2009. At the same time, voluntary-controlled decreased dramatically from approximately a half to one-fifth. On the contrary, community schools always increase dramatically from 12 percent in 2000 to more than a half in 2009.

andika_soppeng - / 16 2  
HI DIOBA,
I HAVE READ YOUR WRITING,,, HOWEVER, THIS WRITING SEEMS CONFUSING TO ME

... of pupils attending four DIFFERENT secondary school types between 2000 and 2009.
It is importance to notice that IN ANY CASE ,only community schools ... ( THIS ISPRETTY CONFUSING TO ME AS YOU WRITE MORE THAN 1 VERB SIMULTANEOUSLY , WERE AND INCREASED,,,,===> MY ALTERNATIVE only community schools increased dramatically

... schools and specialist schools are decreased EMPHASIZE THE INCREASE WITH ADVERB SUCH AS SIGNIFICANTLY AND SO ON . HOWEVER, Both of them fell from 12 percent ...
At the same time, voluntary-controlled decreased dramatically ...
... schools always increaseD dramatically from 12 percent ...

important note
ensure you write at least 150 words
ATTEMPT TO UTILIZE COMPARISON
VARY YOUR LEXICAL RESOURCE,
E.G : INSTEAD OF WRITING INCREASE FOR MANY TIMES, MUCH BETTER IF YOU TRY TO LOOK FOR OTHER WORDS SUCH AS ESCALATE, INCLINE, RISE AND SO ON

VARY YOUR SENTENCE BY USING CLAUSE
VARY YOUR TENSES USE SUCH AS PAST AND PERFECT AND PAY ATTENTION ON THE USAGE OF TENSES

Home / Writing Feedback / Specialist schools, grammar schools, voluntary-controlled schools are programs and their pupils.