SPORTING CHAMPIONS ARE MOTIVATED BY DESIRE OR MONEY!

a_mesripour 1 / -  
In past sporting champions used to be motivated primarily by the desire to win a match but these days they are more likely to be motivated by money prize and being famous. what message dose this send to young people and how does this attitude affect sports themselves?

In the world of sports there is always a desire to win. Any champion wants to excel in in his career. But unfortunately, recently what is the best incentive for athletes is money rewards, in addition what matters most is to become a celebrity.

Firstly, this perspective toward sport could have a bad impact on sports. This could specially affect the teams preparing for international games. for instance top footballers only think about making large contracts with famous leagues an would rather play for them than for their national teams. Furthermore if playing in a game for his country for example in the word cops, what matters for him most is his fitness and not winning. Because he is aware that any injury would not also be a disadvantage in athletic fields for a will, but also it could ruin his millionths contract. Secondly , other aspect is that athletics have a short career so it may seem reasonable for them to have further plans for their future when they can not play. It would be rather short-sighted for them to only think about their present financial matters.

last but not least, the huge money athletes gain may influence young people to pursue a career in sport. Well this is good and bad, since youngsters would put all their effort to become excellent in a sport and to enter the best leagues to gain money. But a simple injury could have opposite effects, since they could not only lose their time and effort but also they end up with no money at all.

Therefore to sum up, to my mind what matters more in this day and age is money "money talks". Being a champion is not enough you have to also gain money. And it most be ample amounts to guarantee you and yours a decent life.
Edna 7 / 19 7  
In the past sporting champions used to be motivated primarily by the desire to win a match but these daysnowadays they are more likely to be motivated by...

ButUnfortunately, recently what is the best...

games. For example, top footballers only think about making large contracts with famous leagues an would rather play for them than for their national teams.rather than playing for their teams

BecauseIn addition, (I think you should not use "because" as your starting a sentence) he is aware that any injury would not alsoonly be a disadvantage in athletic fields for a will, but also it could also ruin his millionths contract.

Secondly , other aspect is thatsome athletics have ashort (Hmm i think "short" is unsuitable, try to think of another words) careers so it may seem reasonable for them to have further plans for their future when they can not play.

Well this is good and badit is good nor bad, since youngsters would put all their efforts to become excellent in a sport and to enter the best leagues to gain money. But a simple injury could have opposite effects, since they could not only losewaste ( Err i don't know whether my replacement is right in this case lol.. but i think it will not change the meaning of the sentence much :D) their time and effort but also they end up with no money at all.

Therefore to sum upSums up, to my mind what matters more in this day and agetoday is money since "money talks". ( "To sum up" is right but just avoid repeating yourself )

Being a champion is not enough, also you have to also gain money.(I think you are rejecting your opinion...)

And it most be ample amounts to guarantee you and yours a decent life. (There's some problems with this sentence but i honestly don't know how to fix it @@)

Also, you should down the line instead of writing consecutively so your ideas will be clearer. For example:

Firstly, this perspective toward sport could have a bad impact on sports. This could specially affect the teams preparing for international games. for instance top footballers only think about making large contracts with famous leagues an would rather play for them than for their national teams. Furthermore if playing in a game for his country for example in the word cops, what matters for him most is his fitness and not winning. Because he is aware that any injury would not also be a disadvantage in athletic fields for a will, but also it could ruin his millionths contract.

Secondly , other aspect is that athletics have a short career so it may seem reasonable for them to have further plans for their future when they can not play.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
Any champion wants to excel in in his career.

Any champion wants to excel his performance. ... tell it was the love for the sport that motivated them before you go to the next point.

But unfortunately, recently what is the best incentive for athletes is moneycash rewards, in addition what matters most is to become a celebrity

... it's better you split these two ideas into two sentences.

Firstly, this perspective toward sport could have a bad impact on sports. This could specially affect the teams preparing for international games. for instance top footballers only think about making large contracts with famous leagues an would rather play for them than for their national teams.

your prompt specifically talks about the message that is trend conveys to the youth. You need to answer that in this para.

Home / Writing Feedback / SPORTING CHAMPIONS ARE MOTIVATED BY DESIRE OR MONEY!