Star basketball player endorses Hillary Clinton

PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Cavalier stars basketball player, James LeBron has supported Hillary Clinton for next president of the United States. He said that, He endorsed Hillary because this candidate will continue Barack Obama Legacy. Moreover, He believe that, Hillary has committed to provide a good policy in education and reduce the violence. According to LeBron, The United States need a president who bring in unity and peace among other people. No matter where she or he were from even the color of skin. American must stand equally. LeBron has argued this issue after attacking some policeman and his charity organization announced a program in August 2015 to help students attend college.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hi Pattahindi,

Here's my thoughts about your article summary. I hope this would be helpful.

- ...James LeBron has supported Hillary Clinton for becomingthe next president of the United States of America .
- He said that he(comma is unnecessary) endorsed Hillary because this candidate willis going to continue Barack Obama's Legacy.
- Moreover, he believes that Hillary has committed to (...) and to reduce the violence. (parallel structure)
- According to LeBron, the United States of America needs a president who can bring in unity and peace amongtowards other people.
- No matter where she or he werecomes from, even the color of his or her skin.
- American people must stand equally.
- LeBron has argued about this issue after (...) to help students attending college. (I have corrected the grammar of this sentence, but it seems like it has contradictory meaning.)

Cheers :)
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
Cavalier stars basketball player STAR, James LeBron [NEED COMMA] has supported Hillary Clinton for TO BECOME THE next president of ...
He said that,[NO COMMA NEEDED HERE] He endorsed Hillary because ...
Moreover, He believe that,[NO COMMA NEEDED] Hillary has committed to (...) and TO reduce the violence.
... United States needS a president who bringS in unity and peace ...
No matter where she or he were COMES from even the color of skin.

at all, punctuation issue is a matter. some minor errors did not ruin your sentence but still need to be concerned. try to make a longer summary so there will be many things to suggest or correct there. good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / Star basketball player endorses Hillary Clinton