Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

Starvation still occurs in some of the countries around the world. Why and solutions.

xiaoyuaini 1 / 2  

in spite of the advances made in agriculture many people still go hungry

It is a fact that although agriculture is increasingly developing nowadays, however, starvation still occurs in some of the countries around the world. This essay will first analyze some of the main reasons and then suggest possible solutions to this matter.

The starvation in the world can be explained by a combination of reasons. First and foremost, because of the prices of food products in these countries. The prices of foodstuff are higher than citizens' income, in addition, the taxes are sometimes too heavy. People who are living in poverty are hard to get access to the source of food. Another compelling reason is that the geographical conditions also can lead to this problem. For example, it is difficult to grow or breed in deserts or places where have prolonged drought. The severe weather conditions not only affected to the crop yields but also become the barrier of providing food.

Some measures should be taken into consideration to deal with the problem. An effective way is that increasing the standard of living of citizens. Improving the income of people, as well as, a ban should be put into raising the taxes and price of food products. Another possible method is that Government should give supports to farmers on both sides of finance and technology. Providing modern agricultural machinery and guiding farmers to improve productivity can reduce the lack of food.

In conclusion, the price of food products and environmental conditions are to blame for the hunger in some countries. However, some solutions made by Government can be efficient and should be taken into account.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15169 4859  
The prompt restatement retains too much of the original discussion keywords for it to be considered the c interpretation of the miter. This indicates an inability to interpret English thoughts coming from other people. It is a negative representation of the writer's abilities in terms of English synonym knowledge. The lack of direct response to the questions provided is also a problem as it fails to lay the foundation for the writers opinion in both discussion scenarios. There is no opinion or point of well provided which weakens the expected task response.

The first reasoning paragraph is too vague, since there are no countries mentioned in the original prompt " these countries" does not make a direct reference to countit's for the discussion basis. A specific mention of say, the writeris country and the high prices of food there would have been a score increasing reference. That is due to the personal experience and knowledge requirement of the information presentation. Preciseness in writing is scored, vagueness is not.

The solutions paragraph should not only list solution ideas. These ideas should be properly explained and supported. The paragraph lacks these developments because the writer chose to just mention solutions without really explaining how it can benefit the people. I solution presentations with proper discussion development would have worked better. Again,vague writing did not benefit the writing score. Further lowering the possibility of a passing grade.

Home / Writing Feedback / Starvation still occurs in some of the countries around the world. Why and solutions.
Need help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: