Staying or Moving? A viable solution to escape from boredoms and low productivity.

Stacy Handayani 29 / 16 19  
Some people work for the same organisation all their working life. Others think that it is better to work different organisations.
Discuss both these views and give your opinion.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

New experience requires new atmosphere. As such, some people argue that it is better to move to a new company so as to gain more experiences. Besides, this trend is noticeable as a viable solution to escape from boredoms and then to start working more productive. However, others believe that work for the same organisation is more enjoyable as they find that it already feels comfortable working for the company. However I would argue that both are great solution, it depends on individuals.

It is arguably that moving to new organisation is the perfect solution when you stuck in the middle of boredoms of your boss, your duties, or your workplace's atmosphere. Take my friend working in one architecture consultant as an example, at the first time, it was enjoyable to work for a quite huge company and earn much money. It was surprising to gain a lot of money as he just graduated from university and gaining money from his own effort was so remarkable. However, one year passed, he felt that his skills in architecture worth more than he had been paid. As a result, he moved to other company who appreciated him more. Therefore, it is acceptable to move since you find something uncomfortable on your old organisation.

As a matter of fact, some people prefer to stay working in the same organisation for some reasons, firstly, they already find their coumfort zone in their old workplace. Honest and friendly boss, worth salary, and enjoyable atmosphere maybe the main aspects that force them to stay. The second is convenience, trust is something hard to gain in new company. The old employees find it is easier to work as they can communicate well with their boss who trust them. In addition, friends and partners are also the main factors to work at the same place in the whole working life. As people have a lot of friends, they can get out from their boredoms and hang out with them, cheer up together and it then will reduce or even delete their boredoms. Therefore, if people already find their comfort zone in old organisation, staying is the best choice.

In conclusion, I would argue that both choices are acceptable for people, as long as they find the right reasons and finally think that staying or moving is the best solution that they can do. However, it is imperative for people to cogitate their decision first before they end up with doing it so as to prevent regret in the future.
IqbalThemi 44 / 46 13  
New experience requires new atmosphere. As such, some people argue that it is better to move to a new company so asfor plenty of people to work in others of different communities to gain more experiences. Besides, this trend is noticeable as a viable solution to escape from boredomsto relieve boredoms for improving productivity.and then to start working more productive. However, others believe [that work for the same organisation is more enjoyable as they find that it already feels comfortable working for the company].->I see that you appear going around in the circle here, you perhaps can read more this sentence. Let me give the striking sentence:that work for the same organisation offers a convenient job for some persons. However I would argue that both are great solution[,]to enable people to obtain high income so which one is better is that it depends on individuals.

Note: I think that you have to be more careful to your collocation such as:
to escape from boredoms : to relieve boredoms

Home / Writing Feedback / Staying or Moving? A viable solution to escape from boredoms and low productivity.