When students are in large classes, it is very hard for the teacher to give every student attention

andika08 81 / 80 16  
Question :

When students are in large classes, it is very hard for the teacher to give every student individual attention. What can educational authorities do about this?

Teacher feel hard to give the consideration to student in the large class. A step that headmaster suggest to the teacher is using method which have a popular teaching combination and also arrange the seats with effectively mode.

The one of solution is teacher should use variation of methods. It means by having a several group it can make the teacher is easier to deliver the subject. The teacher can see the student closely by one another. For instance, based on survey from University of Texas in 2007 stated that 65% of teachers in the classes is showing pictures or videos on a huge screen can get more attention for the students. The teacher also can explain with the movements of objects that can be seen in front of the class. It is true that the teacher's new method are make any differences.

Another way to deliver the lesson effectively is make the position of students in the class systematically. It means the seat in the class should be set up for form of square and the teacher would stand in the middle of new position so the teacher can control the activity of student. For examples, research from University of Chicago state about 65% of students that study in the designed of seats such as a circle is more productive than others. It is acceptable that the teacher can guide the student good way by using this form.

All in all, school authorities should apply some methods to solve this problem as using many type of teaching and changing the position of seats for better result. Thus, the teacher can deliver the subject to every students in the class.
Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
Hi Mr Dika
here some suggestions for your writing.

that headmaster suggests to the teacher (headmaster is singular)

The one of solutions is teacher should

by having a several group it can make the teacher ...

can get more attention for from the students

... teacher's new method are makes any differences.

research from University of Chicago stated about 65%

teacher can guide the students good way well by using this form.

as using many types of teaching

Best Wishes
ryan31 65 / 96 15  
hai dika
I have some suggestions for you
hope it works

... lesson effectively is makemaking the position of students ...

... class should be set up for a form of square (...) of new position so that the teacher can control the activity of student.class.

For examples , research from University ...

... this problem as using many types of teaching and (...) of seats for the better result.
... subject to every students in the class.

thanks
samson 3 / 2  
Hello Mr Dika.
Your writing is so good and here are a little correction for your writing, I hope this helps!

The one of solutionOne of the solutions is teacher
make the teacher is easier
teachers in the classes is showingshowing (who show) pictures or videos on a ...
It is true to say that the teacher's new ...

Good luck!
Wilyaftika23 46 / 37 1  
1. One of solutionS is teacher should use variation of methods.
2. ... should be set up for to different form such as square and the teacher (...) can control the activities of students (plural and singular of noun)

3. make the teacher is easier to deliver the subject. (be careful with subject+verb+agreement)
4. For examples
mem77 62 / 98 6  
Dear Andika, here some advice for your writing and feel free to correct me too!

The one of the solution is that teacher should ...

It means that by having a several group it can , makemaking the teacher is easier to ...

.....iswas showing (...) a huge screen canin order to get more attention ...

...new method areismakemaking any differences.

... middle of new position so , and the teacher can control ...

... of seats such as a circle isare more productive than others.

Regards

Home / Writing Feedback / When students are in large classes, it is very hard for the teacher to give every student attention