Should students as young as fourteen be allowed to hold jobs?

phanna 1 / -  
Children are the future of a nation, ethnic group. Therefore, they need well education and well prepared from a young age by good study and good moral development. However, there are so many children have to work at a young age, an age that supposed to be learning and playing. I strongly believe that students as young as fourteen should not be allowed to hold job.

The first reason, students should not have a job because it is not their duty. I think that they do need to be more focused on their studies. Students do not need to have any more stress then already have especially with school work, homework, chores, and any other extra curricular activity. Having a job makes people way more stress and I do not think a student should have to deal with those stresses at such a small age causes they may affect their growing habits. Having both school work and a job is very difficult.

The second reason, students should not hold a job because holding job is too dangerous for them. The reason for this is that most of the work places have awful condition. It also deteriorates physical and emotional growth because of dangerous and unhealthy condition, as well as psychological hazards such as isolation, abuse and exploitation. This fact occurs in children with difficult circumstances, not home, the children have to work to support themselves. In Vietnam, the report of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs, said there are 1.75 million child labors are to work for a living. That is a big number!

There are now many different mixed opinions on this issue. Some people said that students should have work to do. However, I firmly believe that students should not be permitted to work because it is not their duties at the age of teens, it is too not safe for them to work.
Liliy 12 / 13 6  
Hi phana .. I am tremendously enthusiastic about your writing, but let me give you some suggestion here

Children are the future of a nation, ethnic groupChildren are the asset of futureyou are better to choose one " future of a nation or ethnic group . Therefore, you can change with " As such or for this reason" they need well education and well prepared from a young agedo you mean "childhood"byfor or with good study and good moral development. However, there are so many children have to work at a young age, an age that supposed to be learning and playing. I strongly believe that students as young as fourteen should not be allowed to hold job.While, some children may work in young age that supposed as learning and playing, i firmly believe that "Students or young people as the subject?" should not be allowed to hold a job.

There are now many different mixed opinions on this issueIn conclusion, although a great number of variant perspective happen to this issues, students also can work as an education way. . Some people said that students should have work to do . However, I firmly believe that students should not be permitted to work because it is not their duties at the age of teens, it is too not safe for them to workif you want to make conclusion, it will better giving suggestion of fear to stakeholder or societies .

give 2 spacing for each paragraph, it can help riders easy to read your writing.

I hope that these will help you ..

Home / Writing Feedback / Should students as young as fourteen be allowed to hold jobs?