The study of current students

Tranthuytrang 1 / -  

THE STUDY OF CHILDREN

Currently, the demand education is going up and students must learn and learner. Parents want their children to study more and catch up classmates. "If you want to study better, you will have a tutor"- parents suggest. To more efficently, parents let their chidren select one of options. But, it also has alternative suggestions. Currently, the weather is cold and colder. If you don't want to go to class to study with the tutor, you can stay home and be tutorial with tutor in the internet. Learn lessons, sit in the heating of solar domestic energy consumption.
Maria - / 1,098 389  
@Tranthuytrang
Hi there! Welcome to the forum. Hopefully, my feedback will give you insight on how to improve your writing. Don't hesitate to ask for more questions should you have more inquiries.

First and foremost, the written work itself is quite bland and lacking in substance. At the core every essay should be a level of proficiency in explaining the depth of your opinion. When you try to introduce a new idea (ie. like what you did your third sentence), always do your best to incorporate a more standardized approach in writing to assist you in the long-run.

Remember that it would be helpful if you writing would still follow the conventional introduction -> body paragraphs -> conclusion formatting, especially when you are working with such bulky content like this. Always try your best to ensure that you are writing with ease.

Home / Writing Feedback / The study of current students