Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

Subjects such as Art, Sport and Music must being rejected from the school.Do you agree or disagree?

Lucasvn 1 / 1  
Nowadays,with the improve of technology,many people want children to study science and don't encougre them to join in another subject as art,sport,and music.they think that these subjects are useless to study and it will be better when their children study science to follow the present era.From my opinion, i don't agree with this statement, First, with art, this subject help us to increase our careful caculation and help other people to admire how beatiful the things are through a picture with color.
Second, with sport it is an important subject that we musn't rejected, sport help us to make our physical and mental more better. we can not study without exercies, its has an important role in our developing time. Finnaly, with music, music makes us to hear soft melody, or exciting music,all people in the world like to hear music, music is great, there are many bands all over the worlds, the musician create the song for people to hear, they make the world more exciting, music are indispensable in our life. As you can see any subject have it good,our children maybe good at some of these subject, so we should not rejected them from school

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15258  
The severe shortness of this discussion will ensure that it gets a failing score. Aside from the word count, you also have not properly paraphrased the topic. It is schools that are rejecting subjects, not people. There is a big difference in terms of discussion focus in that case. You have not strongly presented your supporting reasons for your opinion either. If you meant this presentation to just be a draft, which you will improve upon, then you have a good foundation for the expanded discussion topics. You have to remember to properly paragraph the discussion points though. You cannot discuss the task 2 essay in a compressed paragraph format. That will get you a failing TA score.

Home / Writing Feedback / Subjects such as Art, Sport and Music must being rejected from the school.Do you agree or disagree?
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: