Writing about a successful person, Vincent Van Gogh example

alamedaboy 2 / 1  
A successful person is one who has earned a lot of money.
To what extent do you agree or disagree

Before the write about a successful person, I want to define the success of human, answer the how to measure a success. Success is defined by person goals. Persons have different goals. Some people want to be famous, some people want to be rich, and some people want to be dignity and some people want to compile classical music other people has simple goals just long live with family etc. It is hard to choose best goals, everything has two sided. But some people can succeed their goal, others cannot. It is difficult the people succeed goal which is they have big goals. So, in my opinion, a successful person is not only has earned a lot of money but also who can rich his or her goals. To measure success which is the how person to reach his or her goal is better than person how much money earned.

I agree a successful person is who has earned a lot of money when the person's main goal is to be rich. But foregoing every person has different goals, so they need different valuation and different measurement of success. For example, Vincent Van Gogh was a very poor man. But now he is one of the most famous painters in the world. He wanted that, his life and goal were to make wonderful fine arts. He did it, he has big success.

My idea is inhibited to define a successful person by money. Finally, I totally disagree the successful person is who has earned a lot of money.

I just starting. Pleace give me advice.How many scores can I get writing task when I write essays like this?
Elijah Ngoy 2 / 3  
an improvement in grammar would greatly improve your score. What is your personal view of success..Money, happiness, love, etc
OP alamedaboy 2 / 1  
Dear Elija
My personal view of success is happiness.

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing about a successful person, Vincent Van Gogh example