Article Summary _ You Can Now Buy Harry Potter's Childhood Home at 4 Privet Drive

Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
This summary is extracted from an article published on time, on September 2016. Its original title is "You Can Now Buy Harry Potter's Childhood Home at 4 Privet Drive".

Have you watched Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone? You would be familiar with the Dursley's house then. Now, the home where Harry Potter spends his childhood can be enjoyed by Harry Potter Series' fans. The cost might not perturb you unless you are a big fan. $620,000 is required to have a precious memory spending time in its backyard, laying down on its bedroom and feeling the atmosphere of the cupboard under the stairs. This residence is located at the suburb of London.

Important - you must give more useful comments to avoid account suspension.
fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
Dear Hujjatul, here are some advices for your summary, feel free to correct me,

... spends his childhood can be enjoyed by Harry Potter Series' fans --> what kind of things that they can be enjoy with?

Can be enjoyed...... (through books or movies?)

... memory spending time in its backyard, laying down on its bedroom --> its bedroom?

his bedroom (its bedroom seems like the money is lying down ?)

Hope it helps you to improve your summary,

Regards
Jnur 5 / 8  
Hii @Hujjatul19

You have some minor mistakes on your text. Here my suggestion:

- OnIn September 2016. -> Since your text is not contain any "date or day", it is better to use preposition of time properly

- This residence is located atin the suburb of London. -> redundant. In general, we use preposition of place such as "at" for a "POINT", "in" for an "ENCLOSED SPACE", and "on" for a "SURFACE".

Break a leg
Regards,

Home / Writing Feedback / Article Summary _ You Can Now Buy Harry Potter's Childhood Home at 4 Privet Drive