TED Summary : The discovery that could rewrite physics - Allan Adams

nda18 46 / 81 9  
Allan Adams is a MIT associate professor who focus on Theoretical Physics. In his presentation in March 2014, he said that if we look at the night sky we will see stars, but if we look further and further we see nothing. In that nothingness is the afterglow of the Big Bang. Researchers mapped the afterglow with spectacular precision and found that it is almost completely uniform at 2.7 degrees and has started to cool slightly. These discontinuities are formed by quantum mechanics 'wiggle' in that early universe that have been stretched across the size of the entire cosmos. Before the Big Bang, the universe was extremely dense like a metal bell and then the form of the universe could be rung by quantum mechanics then which produce gravitational waves. Like a sound of ringing bell, these gravitational waves have faded nowadays. The predominant key was that in the first fractions of a second, the universe was expanding faster than the speed of light. Gravitational waves were a pivotal feature of bubble analogy model, but it could never be identified until recently.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Nurul.
these are my thoughts to finalize your summary

Allan Adams is a MIT'S associate professor who focusING on Theoretical Physics.
... at the night sky,(Do not forget putting a comma bacause although it is a small thing, it is essential in the grammar) we will see stars, (...) and further we ARE GOING TO see nothing. In that nothingness is the ...

IN THE SAME SIDE, Researchers mapped the afterglow ...
... 'wiggle' in that early universe that WHICH have been stretched ...
... the form of the universe WHICH could be rung by quantum mechanics then which AND THEN produce gravitational waves.
THE Gravitational waves were (...) be identified until recently CAN HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED.

Note: Please, harness tenses and linking words appropriately. You need improving your flow.

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Summary : The discovery that could rewrite physics - Allan Adams