Summary Article: Population, urbanization and environment

ibal28 20 / 30 5  
In this day and age, some global challenges such as climate change, poverty and food insecurity are basically human problems. The city became the most fascinated by the inhabitants in several countries than the rural area. It such a staggering rate of urbanization brings its own problems, especially the land use and people lifestyle. This phenomenon concluded all problems such as a waste, pollution, erosion and many others that will affect the environment.

The forest area decreasing time by time and the current environmental conditions did not seem able to maintain the sustainability of human life. In addition, the construction is not only in a particularly urban area for sure but the rural area has also the same opportunity. It is not only a government task, but we have to responsible for this problem.
mdamanhuri77 22 / 35 3  
hi ibal,,

In this day and agenowadays , someseveral global challenges such as ...
It is such a staggering rate of urbanization (...) land use and people lifestyle. This phenomenon concluded all problems such as a waste, pollution, erosion ... (too many example, sometime it is not relevant)

The forest area decreasingtime by timeover the time and the current environmental ...

#you shoul make it more coherent
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
The city became the most fascinated by the inhabitants ...

=in several countries, to live in the city is more fascinating for inhabitants rather than in rural area
=city becomes the most fascinating area to live in for inhabitants in several countries

especially ON the land use and people lifestyle.

This phenomenon concluded all problems such as a waste, pollution, erosion ...

this phenomenon has included all problem such as waste, .....
this phenomenon has been compounded by all problems such as.....

The forest area decreasing time by time and the current ...

forest areas are decreasing time by time while the current ...

In addition, the construction is not only in a particularly in urban area for sure but alsoin the rural area since it has also the same opportunity. It is not only a government task, but we have to responsible for this problem.as we also need to be responsible on overcoming this problem

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary Article: Population, urbanization and environment