Summary TED Talks : 5 ways to be a good listener

Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Listening is making meaning from sound. The ability of human listening is about 60 per cent but people only use it about 25 percent. It is danger that people now losing their listening skills. It makes world become a danger world. There will be many wars and contradiction in all the places just because people did not listen to each other. The effect of this condition is people become unconscious listening.

How to improve people listening? There are 5 ways to improve it. First way with silence, people need to silence for 3 minutes a day to reset and re-calibrate their ability to listen. Second with mixer, the aim is to improve the quality of listening by hearing things at the same time in a place then count it (how many thing you can hear in a place). Third by paying attention to one sound. If we pay attention to something, we will interested in that thing. The fourth is listening position, people need to make a decision in what position they are right now. The last way is RASA (Receive, Appreciate, Summarize, Ask). By a good listening skill people can connect to each other and the world become a world of understanding and peace.

Link : ted.com/talks/julian_treasure_5_ways_to_listen_better
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello Faridadwi18

I applied a few stylistic adjustments to your text so that it sounds more professionally written. They are as follows:

is making meaning [...] sense
The ability of human [...] One's brain can process up to 60% of the incoming sounds, but most people use only 25% of their capacity, in this respect.

It is danger [...] This, in turn, puts people at risk of losing...
It makes world become a danger world . [...] no need for this sentence - it is hardly intelligible.
There will be many wars [...] In the long run, such a situation will result in triggering the outbreaks of more wars on this planet - all due to the lack of mutual understanding between people.

The effect of this [...] You should consider rewriting this sentence - it's not clear what did you have in mind coming up with it.

How to improve [...] How should individuals go about trying to improve their listening skills?
First way with silence [...], people need to keep quiet for at least 3 minutes a day to...
Second with mixer [...] they should pay attention to just about everything that is being said around them while trying to memorize as many things, as possible.

Third [...], people must learn how to single out the most important ideas in whatever they listen to.
Fourth [...], individuals need to assume a proper listening position.
The last way [...] Fifth, they must remain mindful of the RASA (Receive, Appreciate, Summarize, Ask) principle.
By a good listening [...] By becoming apt listeners, people will be able to contribute towards making this world a better place to live.

I hope this helped. Regards.

Home / Writing Feedback / Summary TED Talks : 5 ways to be a good listener