ARTICLE SUMMARY : UNTOLD STORY BEHIND CHILDREN's TALE "The Little Prince"

dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
Time Magazine Lily Rothman : The True Event That Inspired The Little Prince

The Little Prince is a famous children book spreading all over the world. The story is about " Prince ", a curious child, who traveled different planets and met diverse people throughout his journey. However, just few individuals knew about the untruth behind the tale.

The fable is based on a true story, Saint Exupery as the author himself, on his work as a pilot. While Exupery experienced a plane crash accident, he trapped in the spacious desert called Sahara. It was in the middle of 1930, when he was running an airmail from Paris to Saigon. After that, he started to considerate making himself stay awake by imagining something before the Rescue Team saved him. Later on, his idea led him into kid's story book "The Little Prince". The catastrophe is similar to the beginning of the story. Afterward Exupery became a famous person as his book has deep meaning not only for the children but also for the older people.

Few years later, in the 1944, Exupery passed away when he rode plane, working on war investigation. The cause keeps on a mystery.

link : time.com/4255854/little-prince-1943-history/
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Atikah, your writing is a good job. You passed the major errors. Let me help you to finalize this.
a curious child, who HAD traveled different
However, just A few individuals (You should know difference of A FEW and FEW).
It was in the middle of 1930, when he was
AfterwardS, Exupery became a THE famous person as his book ...

A Few years later, in the 1944, Exupery passed away when he rode THE plane, working on war investigation.

NOTE:
A few means that not too large but not too small.
e.g., I have a few cars. - This means that 2 or 3 cars are enough for me.

Few means insignificantly small number.
e.g., I have few cars. - This means that 2 or 3 cars that I have are not still enough, I need more cars.

I hope you can write like this or better.
You have to raise frequent of your practice.
Happy Writing.
------------------

Home / Writing Feedback / ARTICLE SUMMARY : UNTOLD STORY BEHIND CHILDREN's TALE "The Little Prince"