An Article Summary: William, Kate, George, and Charlotte Arrive in Canada for the Royal Tour

Fitri12 28 / 53 6  
The famous royal couple, Prince William and Duchess Kate who dressed elegantly in blue, has arrived in Canada for a royal tour with their two adorable kids; Prince George and Princess Charlotte. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his wife, Sophie Grégoire Trudeau; Governor General of Canada, David Johnston and his wife, Sharon Johnston; Lieutenant Governor Judith Guichon; Premier of British Columbia Christy Clark and her son, Hamish, are the welcoming committee.

The whole family members appear incredibly amazing. The tailored suit of Prince William has successfully revealed his masculinity. The oldest son, Prince George, looks cheerful as usual. This photogenic little boy is always able to attract people around him, especially the journalists. While his gorgeous little sister, Princess Charlotte, whose chubby cheek becomes even cuter with her smiling face, seems a little bit tired. She sticks on her mother's arm. This perfect family has been a role model today.
BAMS14 18 / 29  
The famous royal couple , Prince William and Duchess Kateare the famous royal couple , who they are dressed elegantly in blue, and has arrived in Canada for a royal tour ...( check your grammar please before uploaded dont make reader confused)
Hi Ali, below are my thoughts on your summary essay.

2nd paragraph
- The whole family members appeared incredibly amazing.
- The tailored suit ofsuccessfully revealed Prince William's
- has successfully revealed his masculinity.
- The oldest son,( this phrase or title os not necessary as it is already established in the beginning of the essay) Prince George, looks ...
- This photogenic little boy is always able to attractcatch the eyes of the people around him,
- whose chubby cheek becomes even cutermore adorable with her smiling face,
- She sticksrests on her mother's arm.
- This perfect family has beenis definitely a role model of today.

There you have it Ali, I hope you find the above remarks to be helpful and valuable to your revision.

Home / Writing Feedback / An Article Summary: William, Kate, George, and Charlotte Arrive in Canada for the Royal Tour