Swing basket in the river or a bucket tied with ropes connected to a pulley - collecting water

ochio 13 / 10 5  
The diagrams show two methods of collecting water for irrigation system from different water sources. Those demonstrate how basic equipments can be used in irrigation in just a few steps.

The first method called swing basket. It uses some tools such as ropes and a basket made of bamboo or leather. First of all, ropes are tied to four sides of the basket as handles. Then, two peoples stand opposite each while holding the ropes. Next, they throw the basket into the river. When the water is collected, they pull the handles together in unison, swing them, then pour it into irrigation channel before it stream to fields.

Other method is rope and bucket. This is more complicated than to the swing basket method. This system needs a bucket, a pulley, and rollers as tools. First, a bucket is tied with two ropes that are connected to a pulley and rollers. After that, the bucket is thrown into a 50 metres depth well. After the water fills the bucket, a cow pull it out of the well. Finally, the water in the bucket will be poured into the irrigation channels.

Outlooker 2 / 2  
Your first paragraph is riddled with errors. I fixed it as much as I could:

"The diagrams below show two methods of collecting water for irrigation systems from different water sources. These methods demonstrate how basic equipment can be used for irrigation in just a few steps."

Your second paragraph is acceptable. The beginning of your third paragraph should go like this: "The other method is called Rope and Bucket; this more complicated than the swing basket method".
Rosyidah, Your report overview is incomplete. As a summary, it should have at least 3 sentences in it. The overview should contain a summary of the discussion that is to follow in the report. You need to revise the introduction in order to comply with the requirements of the essay format. Aside from the formatting problem, the rest of the essay is fine. You have supplied a very concise report that is easily understood by the lay reader. However, there are some grammatical issues that have to be addressed. Let me show you the corrected versions in capital letters below:

for irrigation systemS

THESE demonstrate how basic EQUIPMENT can be used FOR irrigation in just a few steps.

The first method IS called THE swing basket.

Then, two PEOPLE - Person is the singular form of people. People is the plural form of person. There is no such plural form as peoples.

then THEY pour it into THE irrigation channel SO IT CAN stream to THE fields.

THE other method is THE rope and bucket

This is more complicated than the swing basket method

50 metres DEEP well.

a cow PULLS it out of the well.

-----

The report itself is quite strong and shows an ability to research thoroughly on your part. Just remember my instructions about the introduction and the plural rules. Keep practicing :-D

Home / Writing Feedback / Swing basket in the river or a bucket tied with ropes connected to a pulley - collecting water