UK, Switzerland, Denmark, Belgium and Sweden statistics regarding banana and coffee.

Ilmi_03 47 / 69 11  
The tables below give information about sales of Fairtrade*-labelled coffee and banana in 1999 and 2004 in five European countries.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

A breakdown of two fairtrade-labbelled products in several European countries are depicted in the tables. The data is collected in two different years (1999 and 2004). Overall, it is noticeable that, while Switzerland shared a significant proportion for coffee with United Kingdom, it was the highest cohort for bananas in both of periods.

Regarding to coffee commodity, there was an upward trend in the amount of commerce in each country. In 1999, the greatest proportion was €3mn in Switzerland and it increased twice five years later. While UK and Denmark began at extremely closed point, at €1,5mn and €1,8mn respectively, UK overtook others with an increase by €19,5mn in 2004. Besides that , Belgium and Sweden experienced a very small number, roughly €1mn sales over a 5-year period.

Turning to the figure for banana, Switzerland started at €15m, which is the highest number in the beginning, and it was still popular in 2004, at €47mn sales. UK and Belgium saw a similar pattern, from €1mn and €0,6mn initially to jump six time at the end of period. On the other hand, the rest of groups had less sales in 1999 than 2004.

justivy03 - / 2363 607  
Hi Nurul, as I go through and review your analysis, I must say that one thing that is very noticeable is the uniformity of the unit of measurement which I haven't seen for a while in analysis writing. One thing to consider, that most of us forget, is that, the unit of measurement is very essential when it comes to analysis writing, this is where we draw uniformity in all areas of the analysis.

Further to your essay, it has a very smooth flow of ideas and it started strong as well as it followed exactly what is on the represented graph. Normally, what writers do is take an overall analysis, make it an introduction and start all over again in their second paragraph, however, in your analysis, you made sure that there is a good sequence, logical order in order to create a good following of information.

Overall, it is a well written analysis and a few enhancements can be done to strengthen it and I hope you follow through.
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello
You have a good summary
I have some corrections

... in several European countries are depicted illustrated in the tables.

I think it is clear about the comparison that you made and there are the inclusion on the first paragraph. Also good in the conjuction for each paragraph.

Home / Writing Feedback / UK, Switzerland, Denmark, Belgium and Sweden statistics regarding banana and coffee.