The table and the bar chart below give information about travelling to work in Houston, Texas.

ALMAJID06 4 / 10  
The table depicts the proportion of transport to people who work in that city, Texas, where those commonly get to the place by car, cycle, taking walk, train and bus, while the bar chart illustrates some ways of transport with different using of CO2 emissions and is measured by kilograms.

It can be seen that the number of methods which is be used by the person who goes to a place by using transport or taking walk. Mostly some travelers use car to do work at 48%, while the last rank experienced by usage cycle, while, the people who has been older using bus or train nearly at 47 years old. Then, the young people like more to walk than using transportation with mostly 39 years old.

Otherwise, the type of transport release different CO2 emissions, except usage bike or walk. The highest CO2 emissions happen for private car which can get more 0.30 kilograms per head each kilometer. Furthermore, using car with passengers takes in the second place less-more 0.08 kilograms to each person. The last, one is using public transport with slight number.

Clearly, the people who drive by themselves is not only the highest proportion, but that causes the most the people living in particular country. The visitors are infrequently taking motorcycle or walk to work.

Fira28 6 / 10  
Hello ALMAJID06, here i left comment for you

•table (Table) depicts the proportion of ...

•... while the bar chart illustrates ==> (you can write shows, describes, instances) some ways of transport ...

•It can be seen that(,) the number of methods which ...

•Then, the young people (you can write: youngest, teenager, young generation) like more to walk ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The table and the bar chart below give information about travelling to work in Houston, Texas.