Home / Writing Feedback % width Posts: 4

1.Talk about benefits for Viet Nam as a member of international organizations.

huongthu 1 / -  
Joining in different international organizations has brought to Viet Nam many benefits. Frist of all, it will boost our economy effectively. For instance, when we take part in WTO organization, the rule trade of this group was made easier for member so that our product can enter more market and get more back like good or money. The second advantage is that we will receive more support for developing people's live. We can live in peace by many activities of UN also with the aims of the UNICEFT, children and disadvantaged children will be ensured to have a better health or better life. Last but not least, the more relationship we have, the more educational opportunities will be open to us. Now, many univiversity include both overland and overseas are able to accept international student. It was created a better environment for learning and exchanging culture. In summary, becoming a member of international organizations has helped Vietnam in various field that could be a base for Vietnam developed jumping in international community
The main problem with your essay is spelling. The mistakes in spelling specific words shows that you did not care to double check the accuracy of your presentation. The errors in spelling are common mistakes made when people type too fast on the keyboard. If you are planning to take an English test in the future, you should be mindful of your spelling. That is often where points are deducted. There is also the problem of the lack of proper sentence structuring. You are too much in a hurry to create what should be simple English sentences. You are not applying the correct idea formation to the presentation. It is almost as if you are trying to translate it word for word from Vietnamese. Try to think and write in English to help you improve your sentence formation next time.
an68 2 / 3  
it should be "many universities", and you also have a grammar mistake at the same sentence that it should be"including"
Rosecute2k10 2 / 2  
16 hrs ago   #4
You should correct some mistakes. "Joining in different international" -> "Joining different international", "WTO" -> "the WTO", "made easier for member" -> "made easier for members", "enter more market" -> "enter more markets",etc

Home / Writing Feedback / 1.Talk about benefits for Viet Nam as a member of international organizations.