HOW I TEACH KIDS TO LOVE SCIENCE

ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
Cesar Harada is a teacher in Harbour School, Hongkong. He has succeded to improve the way of teaching science to the kids.

Here they are his way:

First of all, he let his student imaginations wrong and wild becouse children has unlimitted ideas.
Whereas, his job are to collect, combine and make those imaginations to be workable.
Then he let students to participate in a experiment .
All the invention are based on local problems. Children think of those problem, imagine, and make the solutions.
He set an industrial mega-space to be his classroom because he want to provide a larger place for the students to make their dreams come true. In there, not only students but also adults can play and study together.

His goals are to prepare young generations who cares about enviromental problems and to preserve their imaginations that needed to invent the solutions.

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=jAemh_JxgOk
dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
Hai Eka! I'll try my best to help you correct your summary. :)

he let his student imaginations went wrong and wild becousebecause children has have unlimitted ideas.

his job are tois collect, combine and make those imaginations

All the inventions are based on local problems

he wantwanted to provide a larger place

enviromental problems and to preserve their imaginations
adip 12 / 13  
... imaginations wrong and wild because children has unlimittedhave unlimited ideas.
Whereas, his job areis to collect, combine and make ...
Then he let students to participateparticipated in an experiment All the invention ...
Children think of that problem, imagine, ...
... to be his classroom because he wants to provide a larger place for ...

... young generations who cares about environmental problems and to preserve their ...

this is my alternative
I am being confused with your grammar aspect especially in tenses. which one you considerably fascinate to utilize as I found some verb that leads me to other views. such as

probably you should write made(make); participated; were(are); thought(think); and were able to play and study(can)

Home / Writing Feedback / HOW I TEACH KIDS TO LOVE SCIENCE