Teaching International Language at Primary School (IELTS Task 2)

Ali20 8 / 14 2  

foreign language in the elementary education

Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.
Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

A massive number of educational experts on opinion that the proper time to start learn an international language for children is when students have joined elementary school. Yet, there is people argues that it will distort pupil's playing time, it has more benefits that linked to their memorial abilities.

First of all, some of parents claim that their children lack of free time due to applying foreign languages to primary school curriculum. The children tried hard to understanding with new vocabularies after back to home and it take much of idle time. Unfortunately, it impacts to health condition of them, several of them are getting injury and decrease their performance over learning time. Thus, to avoid a serious illness, this lesson should be taught in secondary school.

On the other hand, it has been known generally that young children have good skill to remember. Moreover, assimilating foreign language from primary school has huge benefit because learning other nation languages children need to memorize some of basic materials such as word of days, alphabets, verb of daily activities, as well the way to pronounce sentences properly. Then, learn languages early children will obtain strong basic to continue to advance level. In addition, having good foundation about international languages will support elementary school students to get bright future, like my friend in university who has excellent skill in English and Arabic language got many opportunities to join international events.

To conclude, teaching students of elementary education about one of international languages is really helpful as them have strong memorial abilities and will give them wide chances to explore world.
Maria - / 1,098 389  
@Ali20
Hi. Thanks for being back again. I hope this one will give you insight on your writing.

The first paragraph appears to be alright. What is lacking here is a conclusive thesis statement that'll incorporate what direction your essay will be tackling in the upcoming sections.

Furthermore, the second paragraph needs to incorporate the same level of conciseness. You need to be able to avoid repetitive words. When you find yourself repeating a lot of insight over and over, try to restructure your paragraphs a bit more.

Lastly, the conclusive remarks also lack that sense of completeness. Typically, this portion should consist of three to four sentences that will summarize and give your final verdict regarding your stand on the topic. Bear this in mind.

Home / Writing Feedback / Teaching International Language at Primary School (IELTS Task 2)