Technique of using ICT for young learner

Fia0910 3 / 12 1  
Hello, please help me to check my essay for my final exam,

Information and communication technology or ICT are a combination of the hardware and software designed to implement information processes, through the utilization of the computers and network technologies. Technology can also be an effective media for teachers to get reference for their learning. There are two techniques for teachers using ICT to teach English for young learner.

The first technique is illustrative. The illustrative could enhance by using multimedia, such as video, audio, or picture. Because when teacher use multimedia, the student will attracted to notice the lesson and they more easily to get the information, because they will remember the picture or the sound.

The second technique is perceptive. Perceptive is ability to understand a student needs and interest. Because teacher has to understand what their student interest, it will more helpful for teacher to give a material. Such as if the student likes a stories, teacher can play a digital story. By playing a digital story student will attracted to listen to the story, it also useful to improve their listening skill.

From those techniques that ICT is useful for teachers to teach their student.
Information and communication technology or ICT , are a combination of the hardware and software designed to implement information processes, through the utilization of the computers and network technologies. Technology can also be an effective media TOOL for teachers to get referenceS for their learning. There are two techniques for teachers using ICT to teach English for TO young learnerS.

The first technique is illustrative. The illustrative METHOD could BE enhanceD by using multimedia, such as video, audio, or pictureS. Because when teacher use WHEN A TEACHER USES multimedia, the student will BE attracted to notice the lesson and they more easily to get the information WILL EASILY UNDERSTAND THE INFORMATION, because they will remember BY RECALLING the picture or the sound.

The second technique is perceptive. Perceptive PERCEPTION is THE ability to understand WHAT a student needs and IS interestED IN. Because t TeacherS has HAVE to understand what their student interestS ARE BECAUSE , it will BE more helpful for THE teacher to give a RELEVANT materialS TO THE STUDENT. Such as if IF the student likes a stories, THE teacher can play a digital story. By playing a digital story , THE student will BE attracted to listen to the story, it also useful to improve IN IMPROVING their listening skill.

From those techniques, WE CAN GATHER that ICT is useful for teachers to teach IN TEACHING their student.
OP Fia0910 3 / 12 1  
thanks

Home / Writing Feedback / Technique of using ICT for young learner