Home / Writing Feedback % width Posts: 2

Do you think it is better to do schoolwork with other students or to work alone?

hoangokkk205 1 / 1  
Get a perfect studying results require students to own an appropriate methods suited for each one. That is why i sets off the question whether students should learn do studying work or do themselves. According to myself, i argue that both method should be best combined and balanced in a periodic way because each one has its own irreplaceable role.

Firstly, carrying on group works offer people's development positive about social skills, ideas aggregation. people, for instance, who cooperate with other students are usually likelt to be energetic, active to easily improve communication skills which is likely a key foundation for developing counter-argument, pratising negotiation mindset. And this way of learning would facilitate you approaching a large number of creative ideas coming from many diverse views. Afterwards, your creativeness possibly could be pushed to another levels which you can not imagine.

Secondly, self-directed learning is also no less momentous compared to dicussing to study groups. The one benefit this methods only have is that it would creative you a lot of precious characteristics such as a high perseverance helps you go to the right way, a strong determination makes you won't fall down while moving on and a thought know to select necessary information.

i'm sorry that the conclusion haven't be done yet but please check me the above parts. Thank you
I do not know where to start with the review of this essay. It is simply not well written, developed, nor discussed. Your word choices and spelling are highly problematic, the sentence presentations are not structured properly, and the thoughts indicated are not understandable to a native English speaker. You are not at the correct writing level yet to consider taking any of the available English qualifying tests. You need to enroll in English language classes. That is step 1 for you. You cannot self study for the TOEFL or IELTS tests at this point. You need to learn the basics of English grammar first. Once you understand those basics, you can move on to practicing for the tests.

Home / Writing Feedback / Do you think it is better to do schoolwork with other students or to work alone?