Do you think that television programs, movies, and video games influence young people

Caroline777 1 / 1  
Nowadays, entertainments affect all young people's behavior in a strong way. Many children's behavior have been influenced by television programs, movies and video games; sometimes positively and other times negatively. However, in my view, these entertainments have some advantages as well as disadvantages.

First of all, some television programs are useful for young kids. For example, there are a lot of programs gives us a general information about our culture and environment. This information will help young children to know more about their country. In addition, some programs and movies are educational and improve children's thinking. For instance, there are many programs which teach the age of 3 to 5 years how to count and even the colors and shapes. Furthermore, playing video games sometimes will be helpful for children. They may increase some of their skills. For example, young kids use their hand to control the games as well they have to think how to win the game. As well, some games are educational; for language art, math or even science.

In the other hand, sometimes these entertainments will affect young children badly. For instance, some movies as well as video games taught kids to be tough and treat each other in bad ways. Some children like to do the same thing that they saw in movies. I remembered a lot of stories that talk about kids that jumped from higher places like superman. And others fight other kids when they saw boxing.

Personally, I believe that anything has good or bad influence on young children. So parents have the responsibilities to control their kids and try to choose with them which programs or movies to watch. Also they may limit the time of playing and watching.

In conclusion, television programs, movies, and video games may affect us as well as our kids. So we have to choose the right way for us and our children to take the benefit of what we watch instead of wasting our time.
Nowadays, entertainments affect all young people's behavior in a strong way.

Modern ways of entertainment affect the behavior's of younger generation very strongly.

Many children's behavior have been influenced by television programs, movies and video games; sometimes positively and other times negatively.

Set up a close link with the previous sentence;
Televison programs, movies, video games etc. have an indispensable influence on these young people and it can be both positive and negative.
You follow a good essay structure. I guess you are preparing for TOEFL or IELTS.
Good luck!
OP Caroline777 1 / 1  
You' re right, I'm preparing for toefl. Thanks a lot for your feedback.
xucoi 14 / 41 10  
Hi Caroline, Dumi. These are my suggestion although your essay is probably the good argument.
I hope It could be useful for you :D

how to count and even the colors and shapes

How to count and identify the colors and shapes.

young kids use their hand to control the games as well they have to think how to win the game

young kids use their hands to control the games while still finding rapidly the way to defeat the other players.

For instance, some movies as well as video games taught kids to be tough and treat each other in bad ways

For instance, some movies as well as video games turned kid's attitude to be rough and violent toward another person easily.

Some children like to do the same thing that they saw in movies

Some children especially repeat many utopiian actions that they saw in the movies.
Gook luck!
ningo 22 / 53 9  
So we have to choose the right way for us and our children to take the benefit of what we watch instead of wasting our time.

Therefore we need to decide which is the right way for us and our children to take the benefit from watching useful programs instead of wasting our time in the evil-influent programs.

Home / Writing Feedback / Do you think that television programs, movies, and video games influence young people