Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 4

Many think that in today's world it is very difficult for people to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

vuthuha19 1 / -  
In today's society, healthy lifestyle has become an essential part of the rising debate in the present world, including Viet Nam. It is widely debated whether maintaining a healthy lifestyle is very difficult nowadays. Personally, I strongly agree with this view. This essay will provide some reasons and relevant examples to support my argument.
First and foremost, with the development of technology, people usually sink in virtual spaces like Facebook, YouTube, TikTok,v.v. That gradually build sedentary lifestyles, leading to bad habits such as lazy to exercise, not sleeping enough.
Another point is modern lifestyle are often very busy and stressfull. Many people work long hours and have numerous responsibility, which can make it difficult to find time for exercise and healthy eating. Fast food and processed meals has become a tempting options for those with hectic schedules. As a result, obesity increase rapidly with some cardiovascular-related deseases in today'world.
To conclude, this essay argued that maintaining a healthy lifestyle is very hard in mordern life.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15169 4859  
The essay will get an automatic failing score in the IELTS because it does not meet the 250 word count. It will also not pass the test because it does not use the correct "Discuss both opinions and give your personal opinion" format of discussion. So the preliminary TA score for this essay will be almost 0 due to the 2 mistakes made in the presentation.

The reasoning paragraphs are too short and properly developed. While an idea is presented to the reader, the development of the explanation / idea is sorely lacking. There is a need for you to properly explain your point of view based on the topics you have provided. That is how you will lengthen the essay and automatically meet the minimum or more word count.
legarretacesar 1 / 2  
While I do not know the length requirement of your essay, this seems severely lacking. It is extremely short with a lot of ideas being provided to the reader, but nothing backing them up. It expects the reader to accept your statements as facts with no further development. There also seems to be some spelling errors at times, which you should have seen before pasting the essay. Overall, this might be a good way to kickstart ideas for the entirety of your essay, but it is lacking severely in delivering your message and point of view.
Yashainu 1 / 1  
Your essay does not meet the requirement of 250 words in Ielts Writing task 2 and try to improve your ideas by more detailed explanation
Besides, please do not use v.v. in Vietnamese and change it into ,etc. in English

Home / Writing Feedback / Many think that in today's world it is very difficult for people to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Need help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: